the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapists/molesters should get the death penalty before they can get back on the streets. I think the electric chair should be brought back also. It would be cool if their was some underground hitman organization that offed child molesters that were released. A lot of children would be saved and a lot of families would not be ruined.

still awake, 157 hours and counting......

Dude.....
Put down the glass dick and flush the crystal down the toilet. And get some sleep.
methpride.jpg

I hate death metal fans that don't like oldschool swedish death metal and you know they like a bunch of new shitty US brutal death metal bands. Grave 'you'll never see' is ten times more heavy and crushing than any new brutal death metal band. I just want to shove this Grave album in their fucking face.

Rapists/molesters should get the death penalty before they can get back on the streets. I think the electric chair should be brought back also. It would be cool if their was some underground hitman organization that offed child molesters that were released. A lot of children would be saved and a lot of families would not be ruined.
Agreed. :headbang:

I hate death metal fans that don't like oldschool swedish death metal and you know they like a bunch of new shitty US brutal death metal bands. Grave 'you'll never see' is ten times more heavy and crushing than any new brutal death metal band. I just want to shove this Grave album in their fucking face.

Do you ever shut up about that shit? Goddamn. I like both and these kind of posts by you are seriously annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.