the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
High school, institute (but not much of it there), special classes, english music lyrics, learnt it on my own, still do.
Thanks =)

lol

I've been offered Meth is said no. As well to LSD (Acid), Cocaine, Opium, and anything other then weed and shrooms I have refused. I use DXM once... fucking nuts, but is a once and a lifetime thing (for most). Meth also rots your teeth down pretty good.

edit: PCP is the worst in terms of mental feeling, but Herion is BY FAR the most addictive.

I hate it when people tend to provoke you just because you listen to metal and you don't look like one that listens to metal...
Is there's a serious need to define the kind amusic you listen to the public through what you wear? Wtf!

Herion is BY FAR the most addictive.

and svpertastee!!

heroin.jpg

that picture was gonna be so cool too... httpt://cycletheory.tripod.com/images/heroin.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT I POST A URL WITHOUT THE SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY ing IT??? YOUR BOARD SUCKS DERON... fucking christ... minus the last "t".....

I hate the new popularity for caffeine. Those fucking red bull drinks, and now those Rockstar drinks...I see used and thrown out Rockstar drink cans all over the ground on campus.

Oh yeah, I FUCKING HATE AND WANT TO DESTROY people who litter. Mindless absolute ingrates.

I hate the new popularity for caffeine. Those fucking red bull drinks, and now those Rockstar drinks...I see used and thrown out Rockstar drink cans all over the ground on campus.

Oh yeah, I FUCKING HATE AND WANT TO DESTROY people who litter. Mindless absolute ingrates.

I heard those drinks destroy your liver, anybody know if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.