the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when people tend to provoke you just because you listen to metal and you don't look like one that listens to metal...
Is there's a serious need to define the kind amusic you listen to the public through what you wear? Wtf!

~Metal holds no boundaries~

Well im sorry to dissapoint you, however I believe im keeping people in their jobs.

Well, over in Italy you have people who clean up cities and places, but here in America, we don't have that. If you litter, either criminals serving community service pick it up, or just people who volunteer. I'm one of those people who volunteer.

Do you not understand how fucking ARROGANT AND SELFISH and how high up a person must think they are that when they are done drinking their coca cola they can just fucking drop it on the path outside or throw it out their car window to hit some squirrel on the head with it? It honestly astounds me, how special everyone thinks they are, and how they think only they matter and nothing else. It makes me sick.

Reactions: Matt
Do you not understand how fucking ARROGANT AND SELFISH and how high up a person must think they are that when they are done drinking their coca cola they can just fucking drop it on the path outside or throw it out their car window to hit some squirrel on the head with it? It honestly astounds me, how special everyone thinks they are, and how they think only they matter and nothing else. It makes me sick.

I agree. Idiots.

The chances of actually successfully hitting a squirrel on the head are undoubtedly very slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.