the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I have a GCN so I have to wait another month to play The Twilight Princess.

I love that I have a Gamecube, for it was the system with some of the best games released this past generation:

Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Resident Evil 4 (PS2 version was vastly inferior), Tales of Symphonia, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, Super Smash Bros. Melee, etc but I will hopefully be getting a Wii, so I will now hate the time until I get one.

i hate that i have no money to play video games.

:lol:

That's because video games are for 13 year olds that have parents that will buy them video games and the systems. When you get to a certain age you stop asking.

or for people with more than average jobs. Video games are so expensive. DVD's alone at FYE are around 30 dollars. unbelievable

I made 8.50 at my last job(which is nothing) and would never buy a DVD for 30 dollars or some expensive video games. If I lived on my own probably would not even be able to have cable to begin with making 8.50 to even watch movies let alone by a system and video games.

You don't realize when you are a kid how much your parents spent on video games and probably cringed. Kids are fucking stupid.

That's because video games are for 13 year olds that have parents that will buy them video games and the systems. When you get to a certain age you stop asking.

or for people with more than average jobs. Video games are so expensive. DVD's alone at FYE are around 30 dollars. unbelievable

I made 8.50 at my last job(which is nothing) and would never buy a DVD for 30 dollars or some expensive video games. If I lived on my own probably would not even be able to have cable to begin with making 8.50 to even watch movies let alone by a system and video games.

You don't realize when you are a kid how much your parents spent on video games and probably cringed. Kids are fucking stupid.
I hardly buy any NEW dvds, but I have a massive collection. Used DVD's usually cost $5 to $10 dollars. And video games prices are pretty fucking high though, especially seeing that they raised the prices for new games to $60+. ALthough you can always buy some old used games for very cheap. I used to have a huge collection of video games, which I mostly got used...

I'm 16 and I buy all of my video game stuff, aside from Christmas stuff (Wii come on), and I realize that they are expensive but whatever, I'm willing to spend that much for games, same with music.

All media related hobbies are expensive.

If you can't afford it download and burn it. With the amoint of uninspired crap flooding the game market nowadays you'll probably get bored with it within a month or so, anyway

If you can't afford it download and burn it. With the amoint of uninspired crap flooding the game market nowadays you'll probably get bored with it within a month or so, anyway

I'm very choosy with my games, I've had Metroid Prime since it was released and I still play it, same with every game I own.

I know the games I'll like, it is very rare I get a game I dislike and will never play again.

First game I hope to get with the Wii, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is said to have over 100 hours of gameplay if you do all side-quests, that gives me plenty of replay value :)

Which is why I mostly only buy RPGs or strategy games. And the Ace Combat games too, since they're the best military flight simulation/arcade games out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.