the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when the Kings were our rivals. Sucks to be you.

How awesome were those years, though? When the Finals were decided by who out of the Spurs, Kings, Mavs, and Lakers who were all awesome. Good times.

It does suck, we had all that talent and couldnt win one. It was always the lakers back then too. Now the Spurs have a dynasty.

Yea... So you gotta thank God, there are not a lot of females here........

Nope. I don't particularly enjoy sports, partly because it has no actual purpose or use other than mindless, balless recreation :lol:

Also I agree that Sports are the anti-metal. In high school you always have the jocks and the rebels/leathers. I've never heard of a jocks who is a metalhead.

Nope. I don't particularly enjoy sports, partly because it has no actual purpose or use other than mindless, balless recreation :lol:

Also I agree that Sports are the anti-metal. In high school you always have the jocks and the rebels/leathers. I've never heard of a jocks who is a metalhead.

We had a couple of those in my high school. And all us metal heads loved hockey and football.

I could never be a jock, mostly cuz I wouldn't take showers with other guys :lol:

haha,the teacher's didn't allow the girls to take showers after gym class in our school because we had another class right away. I would just walk in the locker room half naked,and of course,the girls looked at me in a weird way,heh. so yeah,it would be kinda weird.

ShoopDaFaceplant.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.