the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Weird Al is so annoying to me none of his shit is really like funny its like tasteless and just boring to me and i just hate the way he sings and everything.

I dont like Cradle of Filth because its just, i dont know the singer is annoying and the music is annoying, i dont like it.

I hate people that take shitty jobs seriously
I'm starting at a shitty job today. Braum's... woo

Braum's is a regional chain of ice cream, fast food, and small grocery store combos that are only in the south, like in Texas and Oklahoma and some other state. Shitty food, decent ice cream, and money.

I don't take it too seriously but I want to keep the damn job. I need the money. It's gonna be hell though... I was getting drunk with my best friends mom who is also one of the assistant managers there (how awesome is that... getting drunk with a boss.) and she said there was a shitload of fucking drama... I suck at handling workplace bullshit. I just want to do my job, get my money, keep my boss happy, and get the fuck out and leave it all there.

For e.g people that work at a supermarket. (good e.g since i work at one :p )

Like people going off for not having a shitty thing like your name badge on, then continuely annoying you about it when theres is nothing you can do at that time to go get it or another one or what ever. Who gives a fuck.

Or when you change a shift with someone, this guy is like " AWW did you inform the bosses, omg play by the rules" once again who cares, it's all on the sign in registry records who has worked.

And just other little things.

Maybe i don't take things serious enough like an apathetic asshole, but still, you can't feel "honourable" about such a shitty job :Smug:

I'm starting at a shitty job today. Braum's... woo

Braum's is a regional chain of ice cream, fast food, and small grocery store combos that are only in the south, like in Texas and Oklahoma and some other state. Shitty food, decent ice cream, and money.

I don't take it too seriously but I want to keep the damn job. I need the money. It's gonna be hell though... I was getting drunk with my best friends mom who is also one of the assistant managers there (how awesome is that... getting drunk with a boss.) and she said there was a shitload of fucking drama... I suck at handling workplace bullshit. I just want to do my job, get my money, keep my boss happy, and get the fuck out and leave it all there.

Yeah I know what you mean, i do what i am told to do i know things have to get done, i don't talk back to my bosses or stupid shit like that. And i guess i am glad that we don't have "workplace bullshit" going on there, since everyone is a serious ass (cept one dirty old man, he owns :headbang: )

But still it is boring as fuck, and i can't see how you could feel superior when your in your mid 30's working in a shitty store, at least have some fun while getting your job done like the dirty old man i mentioned, he even says "i do this job because it doesn't take any brainpower, i'm the bottom of the food chain" :lol:

Like people going off for not having a shitty thing like your name badge on, then continuely annoying you about it when theres is nothing you can do at that time to go get it or another one or what ever. Who gives a fuck.

Or when you change a shift with someone, this guy is like " AWW did you inform the bosses, omg play by the rules" once again who cares, it's all on the sign in registry records who has worked.

Maybe i don't take things serious enough like an apathetic asshole, but still, you can't feel "honourable" about such a shitty job :Smug:

Okay, I was kist wondering what you meant in context. :)

Well, Weird Al is so annoying to me none of his shit is really like funny its like tasteless and just boring to me and i just hate the way he sings and everything.

I dont like Cradle of Filth because its just, i dont know the singer is annoying and the music is annoying, i dont like it.

then what do you find funny?

I know exactly what you are talking about. I hate those people as well. I worked in a supermarket and at a movie theater. Both places were full of the cock suckers.

pwnd by jared. lol.

jared_subway2.jpg

subway is a bunch of crap

their food has almost the exact same amount of calories as mcdonalds or burger king (albeit it's great tasting and alot healthier but still)

oh yea southpark Pwnes

Status
Not open for further replies.