the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^LMAO at that christian comment

is everybody here some form of pagan/atheist/satanist???

Nope, my family is Roman Catholic, and I went to a very strong Catholic school. I dont really take it seriously, but you can say I believe in God, and ive prayed several times. But that was for stuff like getting with chicks not 'Dear Lord my family is hungry feed us.'

I see it as if there is a God then he will answer your prayers (and 'he' has many times) and if there isnt a God then oh well you only wasted 20 seconds of your life.

my metabolism sucks monkey balls

you don't want to know how clean I have to eat to lose weight

I am as disadvantaged by nature as one could possible be when it comes to bodybuilding (if you consider only healthy physically normal men)

everything from gyno (which I will remove once I find a stable job) to naturally small calves and forearms to terrible vascularity to terribly slow metabolism etc... etc... etc...

For those of you who are unaware, gyno is breast tissue. In other words, littledave has titties.

I kinda hate this board lately. I am not the greatest poster in the world but something just does not seem right!

For those of you who are unaware, gyno is breast tissue. In other words, littledave has titties.

yep I do (not really titties, a bit of breast tissue at the end of the pecs)

despite the fact that I've never touched any supplements, never drank, never did any steroids, never did any considerable amount of marijuana (nobody in my family has it)

more or less, I got fucked over by nature and I'm gonna have to pay 2,500 to fix nature's mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.