the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fucking "post-metal" bullshit that is being thrown around as a buzzword for post-rock/sludge bands. It is total fucking shit as it just isn't needed.
I hate post-whatever genre labels. There has only been one post-_______ genre that I have understood, and that is post-grunge. Everything else I just haven't understood the label.

i think it warrants a tag less awkward than "post-rock/hardcore" or whatever (which is essentially what it is) but yeah "post-metal" certainly shouldn't be it. then again post-rock is a fucking retarded genre name too so whatever.

most post-rock is retarded enough, let alone having a retarded name.

Chuck Schuldiner >>> God
Resident N00b

Dear Bigdave,

Your new username is fucking retarded fanboy bullshit. I'm sure if Chuck was around to see it, he'd be cringing, much like I am.

Get a fucking clue.

STN

I hate sundays, it was, it is and it will be one of the most shittiest days of the week along with tuesday! Arghhh!!

Dear Bigdave,

Your new username is fucking retarded fanboy bullshit. I'm sure if Chuck was around to see it, he'd be cringing, much like I am.

Get a fucking clue.

STN

I hope he realizes that is his only name change, and when (or if) he wakes the fuck up, he'll be stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.