the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some tea sitting around and I might try some one day. I could switch back and forth drinking tea and coffee all day.

I hate not being 21 because I can't by any baileys. I want to put baileys in my coffee and get drunk.

I hate stupid fucks who hate cofee, cofee is great and can keep you awake, and I hate stupid fucks who are addicted to cofee, because addiction is a weakness and draws you down to tha likes of rappers... so fuck you all... in general everyone is a stupid fuck and I hate you all. Have a nice day XD

I hate stupid fucks who hate cofee, cofee is great and can keep you awake, and I hate stupid fucks who are addicted to cofee, because addiction is a weakness and draws you down to tha likes of rappers... so fuck you all... in general everyone is a stupid fuck and I hate you all. Have a nice day XD

Tea is better and can keep you awake as well, and you're a fucking dumbass for thinking that rappers are some kind of horrible kind of person.

I was just talking to this dude from south and he saud that I'll drink a tea with no sugar there - everybody will be looking at me like "wtf?". I never put sugar in my tea, so I was just wondering about this difference between countries.

I was just talking to this dude from south and he saud that I'll drink a tea with no sugar there - everybody will be looking at me like "wtf?". I never put sugar in my tea, so I was just wondering about this difference between countries.

in the south "sweet tea" is the big thing. w/ lotsa ice. sometimes sun-brewed.

nobody drinks hot tea. maybe housewives who can't handle coffee.

i'm a milk guy anyway.

As I can see - it's pretty common there. I don't know a single person here who'd be lactose intolerant.

americans will always find something to bitch about.

"ohhh milk makes me all poopy and burpy and i have to lie down now!"

stfu and drink the fucking milk.

i drink literally a galon of milk a day. i only drink milk and alchohol. and i eat a whole box of Total Raisin Bran and 4 or 5 Odwalla Organic Superfood bars... and i'll fucking live forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.