the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fucking ignore list. Because you get fags who ignore people who say stupid shit. If your on forums you obviously have no life and want to talk stupid shit. Why the hell else are you on forums and not actualy doing somethin with your life. Enjoy stupid shit or get off fucking forums.

I hate the fucking ignore list. Because you get fags who ignore people who say stupid shit. If your on forums you obviously have no life and want to talk stupid shit. Why the hell else are you on forums and not actualy doing somethin with your life. Enjoy stupid shit or get off fucking forums.

I enjoyed this stupid-as-shit post!

Listen to it and then come to that conclusion.

Also there is no e in shit.

True, there is no "e" in shit, but there is one in "shite" :p

Anyway, most of what I've heard that is classed as indie or post-rock/experimental isn't shit, just not really my thing. Post-hardcore however, there's a genre I've hated everything I've heard in it. :puke:

americans will always find something to bitch about.

"ohhh milk makes me all poopy and burpy and i have to lie down now!"

stfu and drink the fucking milk.

i drink literally a galon of milk a day. i only drink milk and alchohol. and i eat a whole box of Total Raisin Bran and 4 or 5 Odwalla Organic Superfood bars... and i'll fucking live forever...

People always bitch about something, actually I worked in a restaurant and once a customer complained about her drink which was Pepsi, and wanted a refund or us too fix it for her. Apparently the pepsi had "too much carbonation" in it. :rolleyes:

I HATE the Sims, most boring piece of shit ever, can't believe people play it for hours. And people being picky about shit is fucking bullshit, like when they need a certain type of something, and something exactly the same but of a different brand or whatever is not good enough:mad:
FUSSY ASS BASTARDS, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:yuk:

I can't stand Joanna Newsom. She sounds like a character off Sesame Street.

Agreed. What a fucking retarded twat bitch whore face. I watched the video in that dudes sig (morts maybe) I would gladly exchange the time watching that video for time spent pissing large jagged glass through my precious urethra. What the fuck. If you are in the NMI you are a fucking faggot. End of fucking story, Jesus ass fucking christ.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Agreed. What a fucking retarded twat bitch whore face. I watched the video in that dudes sig (morts maybe) I would gladly exchange the time watching that video for time spent pissing large jagged glass through my precious urethra. What the fuck. If you are in the NMI you are a fucking faggot. End of fucking story, Jesus ass fucking christ.

you like nattens madrigal :lol:

you like nattens madrigal :lol:

Ulver > You.

And I quite like Joanna Newsom, despite being the darling of all the UK newspapers at the moment.

I HATE the Sims, most boring piece of shit ever, can't believe people play it for hours. And people being picky about shit is fucking bullshit, like when they need a certain type of something, and something exactly the same but of a different brand or whatever is not good enough:mad:
FUSSY ASS BASTARDS, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:yuk:

I played the Sims for hours and hours when it came out, but when I came back to it after years of not playing it I got bored rather quickly... then I set some of them on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.