the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck... I hate female singers. Why? Not cause I'm a sexist prick, but because half of them suck (just like us male singers) but the half that don't suck out-due us half of the male singers that also don't suck. WTF! Did the women drop some balls... some of those growls are amazing. But still... WTF! Since when did women do that... and since when did women eat our genre... *shakes fist*

Fuck, now I'm starting to hate myself. That statement I made made me seem like an ignorant child. For all you know I could be an ignorant child. Yah know what I realy hate... the fact that all of us act like ignorant children all the time. WTF! I like to say WTF... that makes me sound all so un-tr00. I better stop saying that... *shifty eyes*

Now to my main point, I hate black metal elitists. Well I don't, but I do. I don't cause I find myself in that state of mind sometimes, and I'm quite on good terms with a few of them, and they can be quite smart. But on the other hand quite a large handfull of them are ignorant pricks who don't tolerate any other style of music. I consider black metal the the highest form of music... but seriously... fuck... common guys, other styles of music have been propspering for so long.

And the lack of experimentation in the community, or atleast the toleration of it. As soon as somebody does something diffrent they become un-tr00 and shunned. Why the fuck do you think the community is dying, CAUSE NOTHING IS FUCKING TOLERATED WORRTH SHIT! Nothing continues without innovation.

Fuck, and what's with the word LOL. I see it all over MSN and shit. What the fuck, I see it all over. Who gives a shit. Say haha or something. Laugh out loud? Who thought of that shit. If your laughing your probally laughing out loud, otherwise your snickering. Jeeze...

I hate cat shit. I need to light scented things just because cats smell so fucking vile.

One of them goes outside and then comes in and takes a smelly shit in the litter box.

NNMI is such a stupid name. I wont be trifling with such frivolous matters. However, if you want to join the Tr000000000 Metal Board of Directors you have to be Tr000er than Tr00000

Anyway, at least choose a role, from the bottom list:

Knight
Princess
Apacalyptic Warrior
Elf
Dwarf
Grim Overlord of Frozen Kingdoms of Icy Splendor Under the Eclipse of the twilight of the Nightime Wintermoons who Rules over the ancient stormlands on a Throne of Shimmering Frosten Majesty who answer to the Heralds of the Apocalyptic Howling of Demonic Necro-daemonos
Lady of the Knight
Zombie of Death
Blacksmith
Mage
Banshee
Ghoul
Archer
Monk

I like Princess,but Dwarf seems more fitting for me:lol:

I hate people who think I need to chill out. Why... cause I'm god. I know it, you don't believe me, but I do and that's all that matters. Well maybe I don't believe it and you don't believe it and I'm realy talking about nothing, but the point is, why chill out when you can fuck down.

Now on to what I hate. Actualy I already said something that I hate. More of what I hate then. I hate it when people say "Like" all the time. Do they honestly believe they have to extend there sentance lengths so much that they have to put "Like" in there every second word. I dunno if I'm the only one suffering from this, but I swear, every person in my family and school and area, etc say "like" every second fucking word. That realy pisses me the fuck off.

Fuck... I hate female singers. Why? Not cause I'm a sexist prick, but because half of them suck (just like us male singers) but the half that don't suck out-due us half of the male singers that also don't suck. WTF! Did the women drop some balls... some of those growls are amazing. But still... WTF! Since when did women do that... and since when did women eat our genre... *shakes fist*

I don't like them because when they sing clean it sound too pure, and when they growl it just sounds weird.

I think there are a few good female singers in metal, but I'm not a fan of the ones who make up the "gothic metal" genre. Most of those bands I don't find anything "gothic metal" about them, and often I think pop-metal is a more appropriate term.

Yah, well I guess it's better to stare at sweaty hot chicks belting out growls then sweaty gross overweight males? I dunno, trying to justify something or other...

I'm usually staring at the drummer anyway, but I guess staring at women would be better..

Status
Not open for further replies.