the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necuratul said:
To have a strong opinion based on little information? You don't see what's wrong with that?

Well, I have a problem with being anally raped, even though I've never had another man's penis any where near my anus, so that right there would put a gaping hole (no pun intended) in your argument.

I hate nothing at all

for the following reasons:

1. i'm drunk

2. i'm kinda high

3. i just talked on teh phone to a beautiful girl whose # i got tonight and we've got some plans for saturday but she wants me to call her tommorow anyways just for shits and giggles oh fuck yeah :kickass: :kickass: :kickazz:

i love everything

Narg n Lamb said:
campers in general suck in anygame, whether it be counterstrike, day of defeat, UT....it is all crap
Unfortunally they dont always suck. At least on UT - that fuckers usually win. It depends of the map and the place they camp. And thar idiots always get my mood down when they win. I'm in frustration. I hate them with the bottom of my hate.

Amarantus said:
Ok...so you are a babe AND play UT. I think I'm in love. LOL but seriously
I play UT for 6 years :cool:

~Neurotica said:
Unfortunally they dont always suck. At least on UT - that fuckers usually win. It depends of the map and the place they camp. And thar idiots always get my mood down when they win. I'm in frustration. I hate them with the bottom of my hate.

In the fighting game community we call people who bitch about strategies they can't beat "scrubs" :cool:

Can't blame people for trying to win, if it's truly an overpowered strategy then it's a design flaw, not the fault of the player for exploiting it.

Or in other words, don't hate the playa, hate the game :cool:

Spectacular Views said:
In the fighting game community we call people who bitch about strategies they can't beat "scrubs" :cool:

Can't blame people for trying to win, if it's truly an overpowered strategy then it's a design flaw, not the fault of the player for exploiting it.

Or in other words, don't hate the playa, hate the game :cool:

UT - is a stupid game with killing each other asses, its not strategy game. Anyways - you gotta have skills to win there. Those bastards dont have any skills, they just camp and win. From the start I thought that I shouldnt be angry coz I thought like you've just written above. But then i realized that game with campers is not fair. Its disgusting. And idiots who dont have any skills shouldnt win.

Teh Grimarse said:
I hate nothing at all

for the following reasons:

1. i'm drunk

2. i'm kinda high

3. i just talked on teh phone to a beautiful girl whose # i got tonight and we've got some plans for saturday but she wants me to call her tommorow anyways just for shits and giggles oh fuck yeah :kickass: :kickass: :kickazz:

i love everything

I thought you said you had a girlfriend.

Lately when I get drunk I no longer feel good.

I feel a lot better drinking coffee.

It's because it's a bleak rainy day and i'm drinking coffee!. My dick will probably be gone for another 10 hours or until someone think mithras is better than morbid angel.

I never watched sports, actually most sports are not even masculine,(baseball,tennis,golf,nascar etc) and boring. How is driving a car masculine especially in circles on pavement. Off road driving through the woods would be masculine but other than that what the hell.

Maria Sharpenova(spelling ?, tennis) is hot and that will not even get me to watch tennis.

I'm an ugly 19 year old with long hair that is borderline a loner, anything is hot especially a skinny female. If a female is skinny she's hot unless her face is really fucked up. I don't have all these picky standards like females.

If a brunette female that was in shape like me approached me I would not be picky at all. Aslong as someone is in shape something can be attractive about them or they can be 'hot'.

What females do you think are hot ?(lets see if we have some similiar taste)

.. then we can get back to hating!

Well... The hottest for me is Cindy Crawford :worship:
then Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Kim Smith, Angelina Jolie, Summer Altice. (If you need photos - I'll post them). I like women with interesting faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.