the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically what we've learned from this thread is metalheads are faggots who hate anyone who isnt just like them

Dalas said:
Fuck you! I'm a skater! However, I do take it seriously and am not just some little shitty kid. I mean, I could kickflip you if you kneeled down, therefore I wouldn't get in your way or anything. What's wrong with skaters anyway? (Apart from the fact most of them are G Unit or MCR to the max).

I'm being somewhat sarcastic. I can tell someone who is a real skater or some punk kids that think they own the place and suck.

look at this one I posted

"I hate kids and hope their mothers drown them in a lake or shake them until their heads explode"

... i mean how could someone take that seriously. Most people in this thread are probably laughing when they make a post or especially when someone actually thinks they want to nuke 5 countries or someone getting their panties in a bunch when someone degrades their sex,etc..

This thread is suppose to be stupid imo. The entire problem with the world is you can say these things or even say hail satan and there is always going to be someone that thinks you are serious.

To have a strong opinion based on little information? You don't see what's wrong with that?

I hate the fact that I wasn't a teenager in the 80s with a modest income to go see all of the thrash bands and gobble up all of their releases and merchandise

I love finding my Crush the Insects album *plays The Devil Rides Out on repeat*

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin the Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidst of the Wooooooooooohooohoooods.....

I hate the godamn Telemarketers calling me at 5:00 every night...

No, I don't want to hear what you have to offer me - Sharon from Dish Network!

I'm not in control of what my parents decide to do for our phone system.

They put us on the "No Calling List" thing too.

When do you know if it starts working...

TheVaine said:
I'm not in control of what my parents decide to do for our phone system.

They put us on the "No Calling List" thing too.

When do you know if it starts working...

When firms stop calling you? Just a guess.

Actually, when my aunt Sharon stops calling me from work to see if I wanted somthing on her behalf since I helped her clean her garage out.

Firms never call me.

Having confidence and assurance in one's self is one thing, but pulling a David Lee Roth is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.