the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, I find screamo really annoying because it's all focusing on how energetic and crazy you can sound. It's far too spastic.

someone told me that a good hardcore/screamo band from Japan that isn't mainstream fake shit is Envy, i haven't checked them out

i hate hardcore dancing, especially the kid in the Norma Jean shirt in my school who goes around in the hallway doing karate kicks and that gay screamo headbang while holding his laptop while it plays some band like Fear Before the March of Flames...the only acceptable hardcore dancing was back when people did it in Biohazard concerts because i like Biohazard

my ex girlfriend used to say (paraphrasing) "only fat boys and stupid boys really like metal cos theres no point in them trying to sing to girls or meet them at concerts anyway" and i used to tell her she was a bitch but then she pointed out that i'm neither of those and don't really like metal very much so i wasn't offended anymore... and she said she understood why i like black metal cos even tho she didn't like it she understood that it was "intelligent" metal as opposed to "beer" metal.

no real point here....

your ex girlfriend loves to generalize.

I've been told actually that its my personality that drives girls away, not my sense of fashion.

I keep clean wear things generally stylish. The only thing that even remotely looks unclean is my hair, and that's just cause it's long and has a naturally rough-look to it. It's actualy rather clean as a thoroughly wash it everyday. So meh, keeping clean aint hard. Shower once a day, brush once a day (at bare minimum), wear deodrant and some colone and your set. If I can do it, anyone can.

Status
Not open for further replies.