the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should watch H.P. Lovecraft's 're-animator' from 85, for the time this is horror/gore classic.

There is one scene were two of the medical student bring back a corpse in a hospital morgue and the guy goes fucking nuts. Herbert West plays a midical student that invents this fluid that re-animates dead tissue cells. great movie

Have you seen Dead Alive ?. This is what peter jackson was doing before lord of the rings and what not.

FUCKED UP MOVIE

the guy seriously must be fucking demented.

"Lionel, a Mama's boy has the unwanted honor of having to look after his overbearingly evil mother. He ends up falling in love with a local woman who believes that they're destined together. In a moment of intentional sabotage of one of their dates, his mother is bitten by a mysterious creature that ends up zombifying her. It's only a matter of time before she rises from the dead a powerful, bloodthirsty zombie. It's only a matter of time before she starts infecting residents of the town and Lionel has to stop her...and them.

Summary written by Mystic80

A poisonous Sumatran rat-monkey is taken from a desert island to a zoo in New Zealand. Lionel takes his new girlfriend Paquita there. His pain-in-the-ass mother follows him, probably suffering from some kind of reverse Oedipus complex. She is bitten by the monkey and gradually dies and turns into a zombie. Then she goes around hunting people, and everybody she bites also turn into zombies. Lionel has bigger and bigger problems fighting the zombies and hiding them from Paquita and the rest of the world. Finally, Lionel and Paquita get into a fight with hundreds of zombies during a party of unwanted guests at Lionel's home.

Summary written by Rune Dahl Fitjar {rfitjar@online.no}

A young man's mother is bitten by a "rat monkey." She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors.

Summary written by Joel Potischman {jpotisch@cnct.com}

Poor Lionel. He lives with his mother and has just fallen in love. When his mother tries to destroy the relationship between Lionel and Paquita, his new girlfriend, she ends up bitten by a rare monkey. Lionel's mother soon dies and, not long after, his house becomes zombie central.

Summary written by ScaryMann {ScaryMann@aol.com}

In 1957, a rare rat monkey is brought from Sumatra to a zoo in New Zeland. The local Lionel Cosgrove (Timothy Balme) is a shy young man, having a complex due to the death of his father, and is completely dominated by his evil and possessive mother Vera (Elizabeth Moody). In a small shop nearby his house, Lionel meets the very superstitious attendant Paquita Maria Sanchez (Diana Peñalver), who believes he is the man of her life. Paquita invites Lionel to go to the zoo with her, but Vera follows them and is bitten by the weird Sumatrian monkey. The monkey's bite turns her into a zombie, and every person she bites also becomes a zombie. Lionel tries to hide the situation from Paquita, hiding his mother and the other zombies (his mother's nurse, the local priest and a grave thief) in his basement, using tranquilizer bought from a Nazi doctor to keep them calm. However, Lionel loses the control of the situation when his Uncle Les (Ian Watkin) arrives for his sister Vera's funeral and blackmails Lionel because of the corpses in the basement. Les promotes a big party in Lionel's house and all the guests become zombies.

Summary written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

In 1957, a zoologist traps a rare Sumatran rat-monkey on Skull Island and brings it back to New Zealand with the locals hot on his trail. Later, a young man falls in love and takes the young woman to the zoo. His overbearing and disapproving mother follows them and gets bitten by the rat-monkey. The monkey's bite turns her into a zombie, and her doting son has to keep her and the others she's bitten tranquilized in the basement while trying to preserve his love life."

Have you seen Dead Alive ?. This is what peter jackson was doing before lord of the rings and what not.

FUCKED UP MOVIE

the guy seriously must be fucking demented.

Yeah his early shit was awesome, have you seen Bad Taste? Crazy b-grade horror.

00089009.jpg

Meet The Feebles was excellent as well.

Greys, The re-animator is great.

I kept hearing how over the top and violent and fucked up House of a 1000 corpses was before i saw it, so I rented it one day and was sorely disappointed in the fact that it was not at all extreme. I thought it was very tame and any one who thinks it is fucked up or disturbing is either a wuss or an elderly woman.

Yeah his early shit was awesome, have you seen Bad Taste? Crazy b-grade horror.

00089009.jpg

Meet The Feebles was excellent as well.

I was actually disapointed with bad taste. Maybe I was comparing it to much with dead alive which is a lot better to me. I do think without bad taste as a stepping stone dead alive would not be so fucking classic. I have not seen meet the feebles.

i hate that running indoor track is much harder than running outside because the air is stale and dry...the inside of my throat was bleeding and i had this acute chest pain...and even worse was that it was a meet and i sucked on my event but so did everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.