the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate geeks that complain about how people type on the internet and think that being gay makes them better than everyone because they actually listened to everything that came out of some dumb teachers mouth. get a fucking hobby!

I do not feel like looking for the post so this is addressed to life sucks.

From reading your post about guitar playing I honestly do not think you are practicing enough. I have not heard you play and do not want to make an assumption but this is just what I get.
This is definitely true. Truth be told, I only really get the chance to play my guitar three times a week during a normal week. I know that is not enough, but I have a busy schedule, with a fulltime job, going to the gym after work, going on dates, running errands etc. If I played every day (which I really should), my playing would be super clean, and it wouldn't have those occasional glitches.

I hate geeks that complain about how people type on the internet and think that being gay makes them better than everyone because they actually listened to everything that came out of some dumb teachers mouth. get a fucking hobby!

Grammar and spelling are your friends. If you have bad grammar and spelling you're probably a dumbass.

^^ yeah, that's kinda the thing.... bad grammar and spelling don't necessarily make one a dumbass. but if you've managed to spend more than a couple years in the public school system and not come out capable of basic sentence construction, you're probably gonna be making my french fries when you're 35. not necessarily. but probably.

Grammar and spelling are your friends. If you have bad grammar and spelling you're probably a dumbass.

Whatever. I play guitar and listen to music and never gave a shit about school. Put a retard stamp on me for all I care because nothing that you think is important is important.

Whatever. I play guitar and listen to music and never gave a shit about school. Put a retard stamp on me for all I care because nothing that you think is important is important.

Succeeding in life is generally viewed by EVERYONE as important.

I am a guitarist. I do know alittle bit about landscapping also.

ANYWAYS.... I AM A GUITARIST. The entire point of living is having something you enjoy. That is what dictates success... not fucking math.

I'll become a radio broadcaster, and if you manage to get a record deal find me and I'll be sure to play you one day :p

I'll become a radio broadcaster, and if you manage to get a record deal find me and I'll be sure to play you one day :p

LAME!

You could be making the music that is broadcasted instead. The only reason we need radio broadcasters is because musicians have fucked up brains and no one can count on people like you to make good music!

RETARD

Being a guitarist is great. But the problem is, it's hard to make a living off playing metal. Even the guys in bigger bands such as Morbid Angel, Nile, or Suffocation have jobs, and the band merely serves to supplement their income (and as a hobby, too, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.