the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart would be a perfect place to try and find chicks that would let you cum on their face. Walmart is like slut world.

LAME!

You could be making the music that is broadcasted instead. The only reason we need radio broadcasters is because musicians have fucked up brains and no one can count on people like you to make good music!

RETARD

Honestly, my passion with music is listening to it and spreading it to others not making it. I've wanted to be a radio broadcaster for MANY years now, and I guess it is my dream.

Yeah, there ARE always alot of hot chicks at Wal-mart

Sadly there is not one here, the closest one being an hour and there is just tremendous ammounts of skanks. I like the skanks that are complete white trash but still have a great body and face and you know they would fuck you hard, just as goodlooking at an attractive rich girl but FULL ON SKANK. If they did dress decent and had money they would look just as good as any female.

I hate how minorities always bitch about us whites being racist when they're often times just as racist as us, and 9/10 times we don't even do shit about our "racism."

Status
Not open for further replies.