4. can't buy beer

5. HORNY REALLY HORNY

I hate being 19 sometimes. why ?

1. do not want to get another job

2. horny as hell

3. don't know anything

4. can't buy beer

5. HORNY REALLY HORNY

1. get off your lazy ass and try so you can...
2. ...afford a hooker
3. spend a few hours on Wikipedia ;)
4. get someone else to buy it for you
5. (see 2) or fucking get a girlfriend

At least, that's the way I see it.

I had almost two grand middle into summer and if their was trust me I would have.

I hate american idol shows and such. they fucking suck so much!

Same here. I do find the beginning auditions hilarious because so many people can't seem to be able to tell if they can sing or not and it's retarded.

Paula Abdull probably pops 3,4 percocets also right before the auditions.

I hate reality tv in general. I hate pop cutlure and celebrity gossip, and most things mainstream.

Same here. Other countries probably think america is the most shitty country because so many people care about nothing.

The entire media culture/TV needs to be revaluated and people on TV and what is shown needs to be more realistic to that actual population which I believe is lower and middle class. TV is a complete exegeration of reality and to me the only thing feeding it is the fact that people are so empty and low and wish they were someone they are not who is on TV. Majority of americans are on depression meds also and I think the fact that so many people feel like shit need to latch on to people that have greater wealth so they can hide.

I do not hate any person, I just pity them, but hate their nature. Embodiments of patheticness are people who are doomed and we can only pity them, to hate is to want their person to suffer, when you could simply cut them off from their sources if we all left them to rot. The thing that keeps the media going is the masses, and brainwashing. Without these, they are hopelessly screwed. There will be a time where the people learn the truth and adapt to it.

I hate when they give licenses to people who don't deserve them. I drive a truck for a living and all these queefs on the road make my job harder than it has to be. Like when I'm stopping an 60,000 lb. truck at a light and a little turd in their daddy's SUV decides to pull in front of me at the last moment and cut my stopping distance even shorter. Man if only I had an RPG launcher....

Status
Not open for further replies.