the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the Colts. Manning is throwing INTs like there's no tomorrow and their defense bails him out. Hopefully the Chargers will win tomorrow because there's no way in hell that Colts defense will give up under 24 points.

fuck the Colts. Manning is throwing INTs like there's no tomorrow and their defense bails him out. Hopefully the Chargers will win tomorrow because there's no way in hell that Colts defense will give up under 24 points.

As much as I hate the Colts you are stupid as fuck.He threw one interception the past 2 games. That's pretty damn good.

EDIT: Opps I looked at the wrong stat column. Dammit.

Oh, and I've been fed up with this fucking message more and more...

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.metal-archives.com Port 80

That's because of all the dumbshits who make extremely long and idiotic reviews about albums.

4th and 1, sure, if you don't stand to lose much. But 4th and 15? No.

Depends on alot of things really. I know that play she is talking about too. If they had gone for it and failed the conversion with an incomplete pass it would have been on the Eagles 40ish. Completion or no, it still would have been great field position for the Saints and there was alot of time left.

Wow, you are a fucking idiot.

Manning has made a bunch of mistakes and had 2 INTs dropped in yesterday's game. Obviously he's a great QB and makes plays when they need them but if he makes those same mistakes if they play the Chargers, the Colts aren’t going to win. I’m not buying in to this idea that all of a sudden they have a great defense. The Chiefs are a fucking joke with Herm coaching them and the Ravens offense is very average.

Status
Not open for further replies.