the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were marching up the field and were going to score if Brady hadn't been stupid and forced a pass between the two defenders.

that's tough to say

they had to get 44 yards with what?? 40 seconds left in the game (not to mention it would have been 3rd and 10 or more if brady doesn't throw the ball - he could have gotten sacked)

Curb stomping creeps me the fuck out. Not a fun way to go.

I hate when my internet fucks itself.

^^ great way to take out alot of aggression

life is never more clear than when you have 175 pounds on your shoulders and your body is well past the brink of exhaustion

it's just you and the weights :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

One time in my high school weight lifting class, I did too many squats and was late for math class because I could hardly walk up the stairs.

That is all.

dun dun dun!!!!!

hypocrisy_arrival.jpg

sorry,I had to.

That is such an awful album cover. It just looks so damn stupid.

You know when you buy a cd at FYE and they ask if you want that cd scratch remover liquid for 99 cents or whatever ?

this shit does not even work.

I know! That shit sucks. I have tried it twice and couldn't notice a difference either time.

lol, those 'CD laser cleaners' are worse, you are supposed to play the cd on track 2 to clean the laser, but that doesn't work if your cd player won't read the fucking disc in the first place!!!

:lol:

you sound like a violent person :heh:
I only would beat the fuck out of someone who did something to me. I wouldn't beat up a random person, and I wouldn't even beat someone up who I dislike because they are arrogant, or because of their personality. In fact, every fight I've ever been in, the other person hit me first. The worst thing I ever did to someone in a fight was smash their cheekbone and they lost a bit of vision.

^^ great way to take out alot of aggression

life is never more clear than when you have 175 pounds on your shoulders and your body is well past the brink of exhaustion

it's just you and the weights :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Yep. A high weight/low rep workout is almost cathartic in the way it releases aggression and negative energy. And of course, there are the additional benifits brought about by looking muscular and ripped (ie you are more intimidating, chicks grope you at clubs, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.