the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the fuck up already. This thread has just as much purpose as teh social thread. Who really cares what you hate? I don't care. Why don't you try understanding the whole fucking point of an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. It's to stimulate interest and converse with other people from around the world. Not to act like a faggot because someone is talking about something you don't like. It's a VERY common thing for people to enjoy sports, it's not my fault you are too fucking stupid to understand why people like them, or enjoy conversing about them.

I thought that Sports thread idea was good.

Me too :Smug:

Shut the fuck up already. This thread has just as much purpose as teh social thread. Who really cares what you hate? I don't care. Why don't you try understanding the whole fucking point of an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. It's to stimulate interest and converse with other people from around the world. Not to act like a faggot because someone is talking about something you don't like. It's a VERY common thing for people to enjoy sports, it's not my fault you are too fucking stupid to understand why people like them, or enjoy conversing about them.

Go ahead and talk about your precious fucking sports but keep it in one fucking forum. Why do you have to talk about it everywhere?

lol, there IS a reason for the "Chat" forum. Why do you think that there is a seperate forum for "Chat", "Musicians Discussion" and "Pop Culture" etc... because this forum is for music discussion, at least keep that sports bullshit to the "Social Thread"

lol, there IS a reason for the "Chat" forum. Why do you think that there is a seperate forum for "Chat", "Musicians Discussion" and "Pop Culture" etc... because this forum is for music discussion, at least keep that sports bullshit to the "Social Thread"

Well lets see. I don't go to the chat forum, and there is already THREE non-metal/social threads on this forum. So what the fuck is your point?

I hate kids on talk shows that are like

WHATEVA

WHATEVA

WHATEVA

... and ones that intentional want to get pregnant.

rly put these people in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.