the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate kids on talk shows that are like

WHATEVA

WHATEVA

WHATEVA

... and ones that intentional want to get pregnant.

rly put these people in jail.

cartman8ij.jpg

Yeah they have it here but instead of the 'Paris Hilton type' its more just some fat ugly chav slags who say it.

I have heard of the these "Chavs" you speak of.

Unfortunately, we have our own version of them too. Isn't it great to know that stupidity exists on both sides of the Atlantic?

I don't mind the football discussion, as I like football, and we just had the playoffs. However, I really hope that there won't be all sorts of college basketball talk in March, as I fucking HATE college basketball, and never understood why people find March Madness so exciting. I can already see all the college hoop talk now.

Amen. I never understood the obsession some people have with it. The game itself is relatively enjoyable, but it's become almost like a philosophical entity. o_O

dude that is absolutely NOTHING compared to discussion that goes on between hardcore baseball fans

I have spent some nights talking baseball for 8 or 9 hours straight on various Baseball message boards - going insanely deep into stats/scouting reports/ etc... etc...

it's a passion for some people - just like it is a passion here for alot of people (mostly anus guys) to discuss the philosophy of metal for 30 pages

. However, I really hope that there won't be all sorts of college basketball talk in March, as I fucking HATE college basketball, and never understood why people find March Madness so exciting. I can already see all the college hoop talk now.

I like watching college basketball, but I can agree with that. The hype is all for not.

Amen. I never understood the obsession some people have with it. The game itself is relatively enjoyable, but it's become almost like a philosophical entity. o_O

Actaully, it's the simple fact that different people like different things and you are not the center of the universe. Some people will never understand why anyone likes metal. It's the same principle.

It also depends on where you live. If I lived in Europe, I'd probably be into soccer, and if I lived in Canada, I'd probably be into hockey. I think it's cool that there is more than one sport here in America (for most of the world it's just one, soccer), so that if you don't like one of them, there are still others. I can't imagine how much it would suck if football and baseball didn't exist, and basketball was the only sport in America.

I hate 56 pages straight of american football talk. Enough with the shoulder pad wearing fairies, already.

Hahahahah! I love you for that. 2nd comment of yours that I quoted today.

I feel like I'm one of the only Americans here that just doesn't give a shit about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.