the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sopranos for me.

I also watch every 80's action cartoons and Jackass, Wildboyz, Dirty Sanchez stuff.

I just started watching the Sopranos for the first time recently. I bet the show is editted to hell though on TV. Have you seen the dudesons ?, they're like the finland version of jackass.

More like Jackass is an American version of the Dudesons. Jackass got all their inspiration from the early Dudeson clips.

You're right. I remember some of the Jackass crew saying dudesons was first. Atleast now they are getting some notice in the US.

I hate that I've got so much of fucking work, that I have to work 14 hours a day to make it all done!

I disagree with the Sopranos being anything other than standard mafia entertainment fare. It rally isn't that deep or anything, the plots are boring, and the writing, acting seems fairly average to me... although they do usually have an all-star cast.

I am thinking about watching some Rome...now THAT seems interesting...

:erk: I hate the bordemn :zombie:

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: ..can't take it anymore!

thank fucking god I have budweisers for tonight.

I hate sundays. God damn tomorrow.

Ha, well I thought the name wasn't exactly self-expanatory-so I overcame my laziness and looked it up myself-so it's about The Roman empire. Cool but I still can't watch it

Reactions: Mr_Haze
Status
Not open for further replies.