the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, if the patriots were in it this year again, I wouldn't even watch it.
Wow. You really hate the Pats. I can understand, though. Peyton Manning has a tendency to choke in the playoffs, and I guess I don't mind seeing him go all the way this year. The AFC Championship game was basically the Super Bowl, since either team would destroy the Bears.

Reactions: Mr_Haze
Wow. You really hate the Pats. I can understand, though. Peyton Manning has a tendency to choke in the playoffs, and I guess I don't mind seeing him go all the way this year. The AFC Championship game was basically the Super Bowl, since either team would destroy the Bears.

No, I don't hate the Pats, I respect them tremendously. But come the fuck on, another Super Bowl with the Pats in it? No thanks.

edit: Thanks to them I won 100 bucks on them in the Super Bowl against Carolina

I don't pay any attention whatsoever to what the "experts" (read: morons) think

the bears have won basically 6 games in a row (take away the meaningless loss at the end of the year when the bears had their 3rd stringers in at halftime)

this should be a very competitive game

Yeah I hear ya, it's insanely boring and hard to keep motivated. I had a friend who ran Cross Country in high school and convinced me to try out with him once since it started before football season. I quit the first day.

I have unreal endurance though when it comes to football

I have played games with my buddies where we literally played for 6 7 8 hours

I usually come out with bruises and cuts everywhere :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

haha yeah

I hate running...but fuck is it ever good for your body. I ran 6 miles tonight and im fucking wore out.

Yeah. You lose a lot of weight and replace it with muscle. Fucking sucks though.

Yea fuck the Pats, they beat my Rams in the super bowl... Kurt Warner used to be the shit.

Are you from St. Louis or something orginally?

I don't pay any attention whatsoever to what the "experts" (read: morons) think

the bears have won basically 6 games in a row (take away the meaningless loss at the end of the year when the bears had their 3rd stringers in at halftime)

this should be a very competitive game

Meh, I think the Colts will win fairly easily. I hope it's a good game though.

yea like the detroit tigers destroyed the cardinals in the world series when they were heavily favored :rolleyes:

Lol, I remember the media was like "Detroit in three". So much for that.

I wanna see that film 300 when it comes out in March. It looks so goddamn brutal!! o_O

I hope it's good, it was a great story.

Yeah I hear ya, it's insanely boring and hard to keep motivated. I had a friend who ran Cross Country in high school and convinced me to try out with him once since it started before football season. I quit the first day.

I ran CC for baseball my sophmore year. I hated every minute of it but it helped me quite a bit stength and endurance/speed wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.