the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, i was about to get banned on some russian metal forum, where I post for more than a year. As I recommended some guy who was asking for a good BM to listen to Temnozor', and it's NSBM. Haha, wusses!

I hope it's like 34-31 Colts with a Vinatieri last second field goal or somthing.

Dude I just remembered. I had a dream last night about the Super Bowl. The final score was like 71 to 16, the Colts. It was fucking nuts man. Every play was an interception or a fumble recovery for the defense. And Manning was throwing bombs to Wayne and Harrison every play. hahaha good fucking dream

Dude I just remembered. I had a dream last night about the Super Bowl. The final score was like 71 to 16, the Colts. It was fucking nuts man. Every play was an interception or a fumble recovery for the defense. And Manning was throwing bombs to Wayne and Harrison every play. hahaha good fucking dream

I'm not a huge fan of either team, so I want the game to go really slow and have it be a great game. I hate the Bears since I'm a Pack fan so naturally I want teh Colts to win.

I'm not a huge fan of either team, so I want the game to go really slow and have it be a great game. I hate the Bears since I'm a Pack fan so naturally I want teh Colts to win.

haha, I want a cheesehead and one of these:
pG01-2571610dt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.