the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in a band and someone wanted to interview me I would be like 'FUCK YOU' :mad: I'm in a band and you ask people questions...... get lost. Rock or die!

I hate how Ebay charges money and so does paypal. After awile this adds up big time.

yea I don't get my sister at all - she seems to be very intelligent (basically got 3.6- 4+ GPA her whole life - high school and now college) but she just cannot appreciate anything outside of your usual mainstream garbage

Maybe you could introduce her to to some classical music or something less brutal than suffocation :)

not everyone is going to like death metal as much as you

If I was in a band and someone wanted to interview me I would be like 'FUCK YOU' :mad: I'm in a band and you ask people questions...... get lost. Rock or die!

Your band might not get real far.

The rock press exists for a reason, you know.

I hate
New Metal
Korn
Hip Hop
Hip Hoppers (ok not all)
Hot Weather
Afro-American Lifestyle/culture
Futile people
Ignorance

Who fucking cares about the rep system, really ?

I have to say, I don't really think it has added anything positive to this board since its re-introduction, to be honest.

I wish Cathedral had written more songs in the style of Congregation of Sorcerors...

Sonata Arctica for me at the moment. Opeth is pure goodness, though.

sonata arctica is from denver where im from, fuckin a right they kick ass. damnation is a pussy ass album from opeth but it puts my girl to sleep so it gets some play time every once in a while. personally anything other than ghost of perdition is mindless blotter from them pretending to be akercocke or dream theatre

I hate that I always get cookiecutter and the greys mixed up (due to their similar avatars I suppose)

I always assume that greys is a huge brutal DM fan when he pretty much despises that genre :loco: :loco:

sonata arctica is from denver where im from, fuckin a right they kick ass. damnation is a pussy ass album from opeth but it puts my girl to sleep so it gets some play time every once in a while. personally anything other than ghost of perdition is mindless blotter from them pretending to be akercocke or dream theatre

Opeth > Sonata Arctica > Hell > Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.