the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when I hear a country/pop female singer and don't mind it.

I hate when I hear cheesy 80's pop and kinda like it.

I hate that I like that new coldplay song.

99248vb1v9yy3nd.gif

^
I love this and it's the greatest thing on the internet.

I hate when I hear a country/pop female singer and don't mind it.

I hate when I hear cheesy 80's pop and kinda like it.

I hate that I like that new coldplay song.

99248vb1v9yy3nd.gif

^
I love this and it's the greatest thing on the internet.

Oh yes. Great great great!

But. Hmmm. I agree with you about the 80s thing.

I hate when you are looking at nude females and they have comments near pics like...

my ass is so loney or I want you to cum on my face,etc..

it's like you're killing me here!

I assume you listen to Dimmu Borgir cause of your sig, so I am assuming you like "Vortex" or whatever's operatic vocals... but yet you don't like the clean vocals in Opeth

??????????????????????

Clean vocals are not as prevalent in Dimmu. I would love if they used it more though.

I assume you listen to Dimmu Borgir cause of your sig, so I am assuming you like "Vortex" or whatever's operatic vocals... but yet you don't like the clean vocals in Opeth

??????????????????????

My favourite albums are EDT and SBD and there are no clean vocals on them, well excluding two songs from SBD. So you see, clean vocals in Dimmu Borgir are not the most important thing for me.

Fuck you BTW! You pissed me off. :mad: Ignorance is fucking bliss.

Clean vocals for me are really hit or miss. Ive found that I only like the sad mournful vocals, like in Hypocrisy or Urfaust. I really hate the falsetto voice used by many metal bands like Into Eternity :)yuk: )

I enjoy almost all clean vocals in metal assuming the guy/chick is a decent singer (metalcore clean singing is awful)

My favourite albums are EDT and SBD and there are no clean vocals on them, well excluding two songs from SBD. So you see, clean vocals in Dimmu Borgir are not the most important thing for me.

Fuck you BTW! You pissed me off. :mad: Ignorance is fucking bliss.

I like DCA myself mainly for the first two amazing songs.

BTW I wouldn't take the forum so seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.