the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get put on depression meds that don't do anything. I have a 12 pack and hopefully will be getting some pot later or tomorrow and will be set for alittle bit, then just get more stuff again.

life sucks..... and then you die

But seriously, few people from my kind of background (upper middle class American) have had as back luck in life as I have, and have been treated as unfairly as I have.

But, on the other hand, I am in good shape, I'm over 6'0, I have no problem getting girls, I have a job (but really should be making a lot more than I do at my age), my family has money.

Yeah, I try to put stuff in perspective, but I always want more.

life sucks..... and then you die

But seriously, few people from my kind of background (upper middle class American) have had as back luck in life as I have, and have been treated as unfairly as I have.

But, on the other hand, I am in good shape, I'm over 6'0, I have no problem getting girls, I have a job (but really should be making a lot more than I do at my age), my family has money.

Yeah, I try to put stuff in perspective, but I always want more.

My aunt would say, "it's your inner demons that are prohibiting you from getting what you want. Repent to the lawd and you shall be saved sinner!"

yeah.

I love going to hockey games, sneaking to the lower levels and playing mind games with Joni Pitkanen.

But I hate it when some dick got security and got me and my brother thrown out of our section for 1.(ok,we took his seats,but he wasn't there half the game) and 2. being too loud

only for that fucker to leave 5 minutes into the third period.

I love going to hockey games, sneaking to the lower levels and playing mind games with Joni Pitkanen.

But I hate it when some dick got security and got me and my brother thrown out of our section for 1.(ok,we took his seats,but he wasn't there half the game) and 2. being too loud

only for that fucker to leave 5 minutes into the third period.

:(

That sucks.

Live hockey is awesome. What team is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.