the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love going to hockey games, sneaking to the lower levels and playing mind games with Joni Pitkanen.

But I hate it when some dick got security and got me and my brother thrown out of our section for 1.(ok,we took his seats,but he wasn't there half the game) and 2. being too loud

only for that fucker to leave 5 minutes into the third period.
He does kind of have a point there :cool:

Both the Bruins and Celtics are on losing streaks at the moment. I'm now rooting against my teams just so we can keep the streak alive. It's not like we're going to have any win streaks :(

He does kind of have a point there :cool:

Both the Bruins and Celtics are on losing streaks at the moment. I'm now rooting against my teams just so we can keep the streak alive. It's not like we're going to have any win streaks :(

Yes but he wasn't there until the third period:erk:

Why do people hate Nickelback so much? They just seem like the usual bland mainstream rock.

I don't know. I just find them really annoying over all. Annoying vocals, annoying typical song composition... Really boring and really overhyped.

Say what you like about Nickelback, but at least they're not another bollocks American sports discussion, and for that, I thank them.

I hate that my illegal copy of Soul Calibur 3 got badly scratched and became unplayable so I got lured into buying Tekken 5. God, what a boring piece of beautified trash. What does everyone see in this game?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.