the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha its good to know that our destruction goes round the globe. When Pompey play Scumhamton there is always some brutal brawl. I love it.

Being an asshole sports fan is cool and all, but there's limits. You guys have the right idea over there, you're just taking it a bit too far.

Last baseball season, I had a ticket plan that involed every Yankees satruday home game, with the same seats ever time. Some other people had the same plan, so I got to know a bunch of people there. We were right behind the centerfielder, so we got into the habit of always knowing that name of the opposing centerfielders wife and chanting her name. Carlos Beltran of the Mets got really pissed.

Being an asshole sports fan is cool and all, but there's limits. You guys have the right idea over there, you're just taking it a bit too far.

Last baseball season, I had a ticket plan that involed every Yankees satruday home game, with the same seats ever time. Some other people had the same plan, so I got to know a bunch of people there. We were right behind the centerfielder, so we got into the habit of always knowing that name of the opposing centerfielders wife and chanting her name. Carlos Beltran of the Mets got really pissed.

:(:( I'm a really big Mets fan. But, it's okay, there's enough love to go around.

Opeth > Sonata Arctica > Hell > Denver

Whats the problem with denver? And yes opeth is better than Sonata Arctica but i duno about hell... id think if you were in hell itd be pretty much the worst thing ever, itd be like... linkin park played all day long with pdiddy teaching you dance lessons and ron jeremy teaching a class in doggy style... on you... so yeah, hell would be pretty shitty.

Whats the problem with denver? And yes opeth is better than Sonata Arctica but i duno about hell... id think if you were in hell itd be pretty much the worst thing ever, itd be like... linkin park played all day long with pdiddy teaching you dance lessons and ron jeremy teaching a class in doggy style... on you... so yeah, hell would be pretty shitty.
Your av is a blast from the past

I hate not getting cds in the mail friday. If I do not get one tomorrow I will be in a bad mood.

I hate that I'm turning 30 in a month. I'm starting to go through a crisis of sorts.

haha

you're going to be 30!

I hate majority if not all of the people that audition for american idol and the judges for actually hearing them all.

You know they select which ones to actually listen to, the rest just audition in front some other people. They pick the really bad ones to go in front of the main judges on purpose so that they can show it on tele.

you = ftl

Status
Not open for further replies.