the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
what movie is she in?

and yes. very hot

I have seen her in the following movies and she's just natural seductive and sexy regardless what.

unfaithful(she shows the most skin in this one)
a walk on the moon
under the tuscan sun

She has small roles in the glass house and the perfect storm. She plays a junkie nurse in the glass house and overdoses in the movie early. Her movies are rather shit but it does not matter because she's the hottest older women.

Carcassian said:
I preferred Gory Blister:ill:

Me too but I actually got a good response from people for having them in my sig, so I give up. They're amazing though.

Also, I forgot to mention I have a new CD coming out later this month...

front15zf.jpg

fuck yaaa

unknown said:
Naomi Watts

wow

I'm going to have to watch this now. A lesbian sex scene with naomi watts could possibly the the hottest thing to witness though it's acting. I never knew she did a lesbian sex scene.

I agree.

I'm 19 and 80% of the girls I have seen around my age not nearly as hot as say naomia watts.

Females in the middle 20's are prime too. I just don't know how to approach them especially when you are not old enough to go into clubs or bars. I'm not sure how lame it would be to approach a female in a mall or whatever. that's weird.. you don't even know the person even alittle or have any idea if they are single.

Status
Not open for further replies.