the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
noitcefrepdewalf said:
the only people who can do that are people from the church of satan and personally (not to offend anyone)...those people are kinda strange
well maybe, but when school bitches who dont know a damn about this stuff do it - its just.... I have no correct word.

cookiecutter said:
As a satanist I am extremely offended :mad:

jk you are right :kickass: :kickass:
:lol: :kickass: :kickass:

I hate eBayers who hold your feedback hostage until you've given them positive feedback first. If I buy something and pay for it immediately I've held up my end of the deal.

noitcefrepdewalf said:
i hate those posers who draw the anarchy symbol and the pentagram and 666 on their arms with sharpie...there are some kids in my school who did that on 6/6/06 and they all think slipknot are satanic and are the heaviest band ever and one of them even bought a styrofoam slipknot mask.
Wow I can point you too a person just like that except replace Slipknot with ICP.
*sigh
Kids these days.

CAIRATH said:
I hate eBayers who hold your feedback hostage until you've given them positive feedback first. If I buy something and pay for it immediately I've held up my end of the deal.

Seriously. I even have buyers that just don't even leave me feedback, and I give feedback as soon as I receive payment.

I don't leave back feedback 50% of the time. I try to but just forget.

If both people get what they want and it slides who really cares. I think someone should get feedback if they rip someone off so people know that person sucks.

It fucking TELLS you that you have to leave feedback for items. You'd have to be retarded to avoid it.

well

fuck you!

It's tedious and there is no reason for it unless someone rips people off. All someone has to know is that when buying or bidding on a cd.

and I do leave feedback majority of the time, missing once in awile is not going to be a big deal especially with someone with lots of feedback. How much feedback does someone need to demenstrate if they are a good ebayer or not.

Some users have the same thing for ten pages

Great ebayer. A+

Fast Shipper. AAAAAA+

There is a reason for it you idiot. Just because a transaction went well and two people both got what they wanted doesn't mean that shouldn't be recorded because someone else won't know about it. If eBay only recorded negative feedback there would still be no way to tell if a buyer or seller is reliable or not.

You have a point but if someone forgets once in awile so be it. That's the point i'm trying to make.

People forget to do things we should do. We're not robots

Getting annoying because someone forget to leave you feedback. WHAT THE FUCK.

I have let people off the hook for failing to purchase an item. Some people on ebay take asshole to levels that are not needed especially when it's only 35 cents to host a cd.

cookiecutter said:
I don't do this and agree it is wrong, but to be fair, if you see the vast majority of the world believing in what is to you is an obvious fallacy, and doing irrational things based upon that belief, it can be a little perplexing and annoying.

I understand that, but it's quite hypocritical to call something an obvious fallacy or irrational based on your own opinion of it, because there are just as many people who would say the same of whatever you believe, with just as much of a reason. Whether you believe in a God, multiple Gods or no God, it's still faith and belief all the same.

Susperia said:
Besides, it's not just about some imaginary deity. Not when they start killing and torturing over it.

But does that give you reason to hate the whole belief, or just the people who profane it? There are radicals, fundamentalists, and the like in every aspect of existence that has passion to it. People have been killing each other in the name of God, politics, jealous love, and anything else that makes us human. The examples of a few never rule out the validity of an entire belief system though. That would be like saying you don't believe in love and that love is harmful and ludicrous because some people kill eachother over it.

The Greys said:
You have a point but if someone forgets once in awile so be it. That's the point i'm trying to make.

People forget to do things we should do. We're not robots

Getting annoying because someone forget to leave you feedback. WHAT THE FUCK.

I have let people off the hook for failing to purchase an item. Some people on ebay take asshole to levels that are not needed especially when it's only 35 cents to host a cd.

You can't POSSIBLY forget it. eBay REMINDS you every time you log in. There is no possible way to forget.

Yeah you are right.

I'm not going to miss anymore from here out!

really

But just say someone does not leave feedback for whatever reason i'm not going to get annoyed.

The Greys said:
But just say someone does not leave feedback for whatever reason i'm not going to get annoyed.

That's like fucking saying that if you get something slightly valuable stolen, you're not going to sue for it...of course you are, because you'll probably win, just because you CAN.

It's a matter of fucking principle, not just "eh I don't care"...

TaylorC said:
I understand that, but it's quite hypocritical to call something an obvious fallacy or irrational based on your own opinion of it, because there are just as many people who would say the same of whatever you believe, with just as much of a reason. Whether you believe in a God, multiple Gods or no God, it's still faith and belief all the same.

The burden of proof is on the accuser though. My belief is based upon rational thought and fact. As of now it cannot be PROVEN that God exists, therefore I cannot suspend my rational thought enough to believe in him. Believing that something with no evidence of existence does not exist is not faith.

i hate this bitch last night, asked her how she was doin and she told me to fuck off...geez

Status
Not open for further replies.