the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. also, Naomi Watts is a god damn actress and is better looking than the average woman anyway. I hate it when men assume actresses and models represent the majority of womankind.

I hope Sean doesn't decide to come over tonight =\. i.e. Bean soup.

The Greys said:
wow

I'm going to have to watch this now. A lesbian sex scene with naomi watts could possibly the the hottest thing to witness though it's acting. I never knew she did a lesbian sex scene.

movie

I'm not saying naomi watts or actresses represent the female sex. The thing is i'm 19 and 19 year old females usually have the bodies of 12 year old boys. I favor women

Exactly and they have bodies of 12 year old boys. fuck them

There is this one chick my age that I kinda know that is a complete bitch just like every other girl. You are just not good enough looking even if you are not bad looking. I can't stand it

they make me sick

People wonder why bands write lyrics against females because this stuff steams at the age you first have hormones and you eventually just get irritated.

I hate girls.

TaylorC said:
Atheists who feel it is their duty to tell people of other faiths how retarded and ignorant they are. If you don't believe it's true, what do you care if they believe in some imaginary deity or story?

I don't do this and agree it is wrong, but to be fair, if you see the vast majority of the world believing in what is to you is an obvious fallacy, and doing irrational things based upon that belief, it can be a little perplexing and annoying.

i hate those posers who draw the anarchy symbol and the pentagram and 666 on their arms with sharpie...there are some kids in my school who did that on 6/6/06 and they all think slipknot are satanic and are the heaviest band ever and one of them even bought a styrofoam slipknot mask.

noitcefrepdewalf said:
i hate those posers who draw the anarchy symbol and the pentagram and 666 on their arms with sharpie...there are some kids in my school who did that on 6/6/06 and they all think slipknot are satanic and are the heaviest band ever and one of them even bought a styrofoam slipknot mask.
haha, thats right. I also hate when ppl say that they are close to Satan, or that they are Satan or when they celebrate 06.06.06 like its their day, if like they had any connection with Satan. Fucking poseurs.

~Neurotica said:
haha, thats right. I also hate when ppl say that they are close to Satan, or that they are Satan or when they celebrate 06.06.06 like its their day, if like they had any connection with Satan. Fucking poseurs.

the only people who can do that are people from the church of satan and personally (not to offend anyone)...those people are kinda strange

Status
Not open for further replies.