the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want the extra innings package, I'd say that switching to DirecTV is worth it. Cheaper than cable, more channels and (for me, anyway) MUCH better customer service.

oh god. not fucking baseball. that sport needs to fucking die!

Baseball is probably the most boring sport to watch but playing is can be ok. I liked when playing with girls during gym in school because they could never hit the ball(if so you could catch it), hot chicks running around with perky tits and great asses!

NICE!

looks at me, im standing here in the field looking up at the sky and playing with the grass because this sport, if you wanna call it that. is the most boring and just flatout shitty sports there is.

There aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fucking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encounted my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.

There aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fucking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encounted my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.

and yet you know that im right. fuck baseball!

Whoa there Big Dave, bring it down a notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.