the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad she is married to one of the most inhuman monsters to ever befoul this earth.

Yes I am a Sox fan :loco:

Don't ever disrespect my buddy Jorge ever again. EVER.

But seriously, I could understand if you'd said that about, say, A-Rod or Jason Giambi... but Jorge? Either way, the most inhuman monster to ever befoul this planet is Curt "The Mouth" Schilling.

And Big Dave, while I agree that Mrs. Benson is the most whorish of all baseball wives, I'll ask you to take a look at Mrs. Posasa, seen here standing between Joe Torre and Jorge: http://www.jorgeposada.com/images/galagallery/g11.jpg

And in regards to the football game: Wow, what a sloppy game. And what a sloppier broadcast! I thought FOX was bad- if the NFL is smart they'll never give the superbowl to CBS ever again.

Amarantus. I got on here hoping for some huge celebration. How anticlimatic, jsut like the game. They showed too much class. Fuck, celebrate!

Reactions: Nikki
Grossman fucking sucks. He was the Colts best player in the Super Bowl. The Colts defense fucking pummeled the shit out of the Bears offense minus that 52 yard Jones run. And Peyton Manning made the Bears defense look like amateurs. LIKE I FUCKING TOLD EVERYONE HE WOULD.

Fuck off everyone, I'm so fucking right right now I'm about to shit diamonds. OH
MY
GOD

Reactions: Nikki
Hockey and Baseball....well,baseball soon.

Chase Utley's staying for 7 more years,more time to party with him,Ryan Howard's only getting better,Pat Burrell's got alot to prove,and the pitching rotation looks good

:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.