the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I've said this before.

But I hate shitty production, where the blastbeats/drums drown out the guitars to the point where you can't easily make out the riffs. Unfortunately, there are even instances of this on some of the greatest death metal and black metal albums ever recorded.

I'm sure this is one of the few "I hate's" in this thread that is actually metal related.

I want a wife someday, because I don't want to grow old alone. However, I would NEVER marry someone just for the sake of getting married. This is why I will only seriously date women that I'm really into nowadays. Last woman I dated, I wasn't into at all, and I cut it off with her when she started getting all clingy and calling me every day and saying we need to spend more time together.

Yeah being old and lonely would totally suck. But only do it when you are 100% positive she is the right one. Infact the last women I got with with exactly the same. I got with her for the hell of it, but she was so much more into me it just seemed weird, so she had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.