the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I could call him gay. For the following reasons:-

a) He wouldn't hit me in case he pulled a muscle.
b) If it looked like he was going to hit me I could run faster than that freakish fucker, and I'm a fat cunt.
c) Any bloke that looks like he's wearing an inflatable suit and a shit-eating grin while wearing a pair of speedos looks like a giant coco-shunter to me.

do you know anything at all about athleticism, weight lifting, agility, speed, etc...??

you are a self - admitted fat cunt. You talking about athleticism/strength/agility/speed/endurance etc... is the equivalent of a mentally retarded kid talking about astrophysics

oct061.jpg

Is she even wearing a fucking bra?

There's a point at which things are just too damn big.

Maybe she smuggles baby panda's into wildlife preserves to save them from pochers, and hiding them in her shirt is the only way she knows how to do it,

This woman is a hero, people.

Is she even wearing a fucking bra?

There's a point at which things are just too damn big.

i refuse to believe such a thing, there is always a use for things as glorious as those. Personally, I'd nestle up with a good book and a pillow and sleep away the afternoon, and at night id play moon landing and right before bed I'd thank god for sending me two of the greatest things ever invented: Woman and her ability to do whatever it takes to please her man.

I hate people who start playing an instrument and want to play a specific style right away or complain they are not being taught what they want to play. You practive and learn and then play a style after. All of your favorite musicians learned the same goddamn way. The fact that some people think they do not need to know basic techniques just because they don't think they will be important when they are is so ridiculous.

I remember on another board a guitarist of 3 months was mad because his guitar teacher was not teaching him death metal :lol: you need to learn how to play first you fucking moron. DUR

Status
Not open for further replies.