the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little story... someone has been going around my trailer park using my name and address and fucking with people's animals, breaking into their houses, and sleeping on their doorsteps. Apparently he got kicked out of his house and decided to haunt the trailer park because he thought he could get away with using my name. Add this to someone else or perhaps the same person, I don't know yet, calling a good friend of mine and fucking with her constantly. She knew it wasn't me though, which is good. Anyway, point being, I am pissed off beyond words and I'm gonna find these people or this person and set this shit right.

Sorry but I just wanted to get it out and set it all up in my mind.

A little story... someone has been going around my trailer park using my name and address and fucking with people's animals, breaking into their houses, and sleeping on their doorsteps. Apparently he got kicked out of his house and decided to haunt the trailer park because he thought he could get away with using my name. Add this to someone else or perhaps the same person, I don't know yet, calling a good friend of mine and fucking with her constantly. She knew it wasn't me though, which is good. Anyway, point being, I am pissed off beyond words and I'm gonna find these people or this person and set this shit right.

:lol:

You live in a trailer park.

HA HA

LOLZ!

Be glad you live in Texas. Once they catch him they'll execute him!

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?t=t_ros&did=milb&cid=469

Darin McDonald is an outfielder on the Phillies Rookie League team. If youd like his facebook or myspace to ask him if i got drafted with him let me know. I played with him at Cherry Creek High in Denver, Colorado. I love the jealousy though, it shines through beautifully on you.

Lol, it's amazing how people can weave tales of fiction so well and yet still have it blatantly obvious that you're full of shit.

Lol, it's amazing how people can weave tales of fiction so well and yet still have it blatantly obvious that you're full of shit.

Why is it so hard to believe that baseball teams draft players, and that sometimes those players may or may not use the internet? Do you think that, once you get drafted by a sports franchise, they take your computer?

If I was lying about being drafted by a baseball team, I'd sure as shit make it a better team than the Phillies.

lol im not lying, and yet this kid who is upset becuase other people have talent just wants to make himself feel better. I gave him a link to the Phillies Rookie League team and told him the name of my friend and where we went to high school, and i suggested giving him my friends facebook so he could ask him, but he'd rather pretend i didn't say that becuase he wants to continue to believe everyone is as worthless as he is. Yeah, the phillies blow, and yeah, it was like the 43rd round when i got drafted, but it happened. I wasnt bragging i was connecting myself to someone who said GO PHILLIES!

And yes, when they draft you they steal your computer, its this little troll he comes in your house and piece by piece, i tried to replace things every once in a while but eventually it was all gone... Sad little trolls... Anyways I attend the University of Northern Colorado, and I quit baseball after trying out and realizing that they may not win a game. My friends from Phoenix CC may come up to UNC next year and we will play, but at the moment I'm retired. Now if you don't believe me, look up ANY of the above facts, if it doesnt check out let me know...

Hey,there's nothing wrong with the Phillies.

At least they're better than the Kansas City Royals....

I live in colorado, home of the worst baseball team in the last decade, the Colorado Rockies. The phillies at least have big names, the rockies have a minor league team that would beat their pro team. GO sky sox!!

however, back to the point of the thread...

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all these gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes.
Fuck retro anything. Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and Fuck your short memory.
Fuck smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.

Yeah, what Tool said...

I joke about the Phillies sucking, but I suspect that they're going to be very good this year. It's going to be epic whenever they play the Mets.

edit: And yeah, the Royals are a sad joke. Gil Meche? The fuck? The Rox are pretty sad, too, but I applaud them for not letting themselves get ass-raped by the Ded Sox in that proposed Helton deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.