the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is crap. If you hate the sound of it then you hate it, doesnt matter who its by and shit.

Exactly. I have heard rap and indie/emo rock and hate it. It's not just the music but I hate the entire culture and stupid fashion surrounding both.

That is crap. If you hate the sound of it then you hate it, doesnt matter who its by and shit.

and I think a hug is in order for Nikkie

No, it isn't crap. Hearing a few bands that get some radio time doesn't count for knowing the sound of it. You can't judge rap on the 50 Cents, nor can you judge indie on the Interpols (though they are a good band.)

Exactly. I have heard rap and indie/emo rock and hate it. It's not just the music but I hate the entire culture and stupid fashion surrounding both.

The fashion of both are stupid I'll agree (okay not really with the indie fashion, I don't quite have any problem with it) and some of the culture is stupid, but metal fashion and culture is in no way better.

No, it isn't crap. Hearing a few bands that get some radio time doesn't count for knowing the sound of it. You can't judge rap on the 50 Cents, nor can you judge indie on the Interpols (though they are a good band.)

Regardless if rap is mainstream or underground still has the same characteristics/ethnics/culture style(this goes with anything). I just can't stand the style and music and everything in general. It's not just for me nor do I relate or feel the style is directed to me.

Regardless if rap is mainstream or underground still has the same characteristics/ethnics/culture style(this goes with anything). I just can't stand the style and music and everything in general. It's not just for me nor do I relate or feel the style is directed to me.

characteristics?? culture style??

the "culture" of mainstream rap is based around ignorance, shallowness, pointless materialism, pretentious self-grandeur

the "culture" of real hip hop has nothing to do with any of the above

edit: in other words, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about so shut the fuck up

So you are trying to tell me that if someone heard an underground rap artistsand mainstream rap artist they would think to themselves it's not the samething or could go about seperating the two. A genre is a genre and shares basic principles. If you can't understand that someone just does not like a style of music plan and simple than whatever.

Also you shut the fuck up noob. According to your rep you don't contribute anything at all.

You're right no one does care but you keep bringing it up on a metal section so what the hell do you expect you complete idiot. You know how many of your stupid posts consist of rap music and body building.

You try and justify rap music here all the time and it's not the place for it so just shut up.

K!

Status
Not open for further replies.