the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew an inch or so when I was 18 turning 19. was kinda weird

But anyways, I'd kill to be 200 lbs. I have to fight to gain weight.

increase calories, decrease activity

I wouldn't try to gain weight without working out (intensely), you'll gain a shit load of fat

you can gain 20-30 pounds in a year (80 - 95% muscle depending on how well you train + diet + rest)

I'm 5'9" and weigh about 130 or so, but it kind of bounces between that and 125 :O I'm pretty much fine with my weight.

I'm about 5'7" or so, mabey a little bit more; and about 125 or 130 lbs. I eat constantly, I eat when I'm bored, and I am as skinny as a pole.

increase calories, decrease activity

I wouldn't try to gain weight without working out (intensely), you'll gain a shit load of fat

you can gain 20-30 pounds in a year (80 - 95% muscle depending on how well you train + diet + rest)

Well, I know how to gain weight. I gained 40 pounds in 3 months before. Pretty much just by eating a shit ton of food and working out and running. Don't forget, water intake is a HUGE part of gaining weight. Considering the human body is roughly 70% water, more water = more weight. I just get busy alot nowdays and dont really have enough time to dedicate myself to doing it.

yea I understand, I'm busy as fuck myself (part time work full time school)

I workout on the weekends and 2 weekdays (5 days a week), my diet is not quite as good as it used to be, but it's not bad at all

I'm about 5'7" or so, mabey a little bit more; and about 125 or 130 lbs. I eat constantly, I eat when I'm bored, and I am as skinny as a pole.

You might think you do, I used to think that too before I joined the Marines. Then I realized "holy fuck, NOW I eat alot." I was literally eating a meal for 2 every chow time while in the marines. Because you need to at least double your caloric intake as compared to what you burn to actually show some gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.