the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate browsing record stores when there's fucking Fall Out Boy befouling my ears. That and the Newton Newbury Comics doesn't have a separate metal section anymore, its been re-integrated with Rock & Pop.

Dude, I went to Lowe's to pick up some tile for my father the other day. For my troubles he gave me a fifteen dollar gift card for Target (which is next door to Lowes). I'm not too sure why he just had a fifteen dollar Target card handy, but whatever. When I went into Target, I headed straight for the books and movies. I wanted to buy Garden State, but I decided that maintaining my image of masculinty was more imortant than owning that particular film. I already knew that Target would not have any CD's that I would want, but I decided to look anyway. Couldn't hurt, right?

Wrong.

I was making my way towards "J" when I came across "I". That's when I saw a tag that I didn't expect to see, despite how popular they are. "Iron Maiden". No way., I thought. My eyes must decieve me. There's no way that Target would carry decent music. Cautiously, I reached toward the tag, expecting to find a "best of" compilation, but what I found was... Michael Jackson. Nothing but Michael Jackson. Tagged as Iron Maiden. What the fuck? Serves me right for having a brief glimmer of hope in the Target music section.

I ended up getting Gettysburg for eight bucks.

sad...

http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/49th_show/list.aspx said:
Best Metal Performance
(For solo, duo, group or collaborative performances, with vocals. Singles or Tracks only.)

* Redneck
Lamb Of God
Track from: Sacrament
[Epic]

* Colony Of Birchmen
Mastodon
Track from: Blood Mountain
[Reprise/Relapse Records]

* Lies, Lies, Lies
Ministry
Track from: Rio Grande Blood
[13th Planet Records/Megaforce Records]

* Eyes Of The Insane
Slayer
Track from: Christ Illusion
[American]

* 30/30-150
Stone Sour
[Roadrunner Records]

I enjoy being at the ballpark alot but TBH I prefer watching the game at home on the big screen (HD) and being able to see every small detail of the game

baseball is one of the most beautiful things ever created

Dude, I went to Lowe's to pick up some tile for my father the other day. For my troubles he gave me a fifteen dollar gift card for Target (which is next door to Lowes). I'm not too sure why he just had a fifteen dollar Target card handy, but whatever. When I went into Target, I headed straight for the books and movies. I wanted to buy Garden State, but I decided that maintaining my image of masculinty was more imortant than owning that particular film. I already knew that Target would not have any CD's that I would want, but I decided to look anyway. Couldn't hurt, right?

Wrong.

I was making my way towards "J" when I came across "I". That's when I saw a tag that I didn't expect to see, despite how popular they are. "Iron Maiden". No way., I thought. My eyes must decieve me. There's no way that Target would carry decent music. Cautiously, I reached toward the tag, expecting to find a "best of" compilation, but what I found was... Michael Jackson. Nothing but Michael Jackson. Tagged as Iron Maiden. What the fuck? Serves me right for having a brief glimmer of hope in the Target music section.

I ended up getting Gettysburg for eight bucks.

Should've gotten Garden State, great movie.

I enjoy being at the ballpark alot but TBH I prefer watching the game at home on the big screen (HD) and being able to see every small detail of the game

baseball is one of the most beautiful things ever created
Yes. Baseball is best watched on tv. If you are in the ballpark and have shitty seats, you can't even easily tell a ball from a strike. I pretty much watch every Red Sox game, at home on my tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.