the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard to believe that baseball teams draft players, and that sometimes those players may or may not use the internet? Do you think that, once you get drafted by a sports franchise, they take your computer?

If you read some of his posts, you'll know he's full of shit.

And yes, when they draft you they steal your computer, its this little troll he comes in your house and piece by piece, i tried to replace things every once in a while but eventually it was all gone... Sad little trolls... Anyways I attend the University of Northern Colorado, and I quit baseball after trying out and realizing that they may not win a game. My friends from Phoenix CC may come up to UNC next year and we will play, but at the moment I'm retired. Now if you don't believe me, look up ANY of the above facts, if it doesnt check out let me know...

Wait, so you didn't get drafted by the Phillies? Or what? You've changed your story a few times now.

If you got drafted by the Phils why did you quit, anyway? Winning doesn't matter in college you moron, it's about making a name for yourself. I think you tried out and didn't make it.

Most of the Chuck Norris jokes were fucking stolen, too. Most of them were originally from the "Bill Brasky" sketches on SNL. They were actually funny becayse Bill Brasky is a made up person, unlike Chuck Norris. No, Chuck Norris can not take a shotgun blast standing- but Bill Brasky? Who knows.

Of course, Bill Brasky jokes were ruined at my high school some years back and it's partly my fault. It was during rehersal for a play and our director was getting all pissed off about something, so to ease the tense mood / cheer her up a bit, me and the other guy just went out into the middle of the stage and start doing a Bill Brasky sketch. After that, the whole fucking club started doing it (poorly) and they ran it into the fucking ground within a God damned week.

If you read some of his posts, you'll know he's full of shit.

Wait, so you didn't get drafted by the Phillies? Or what? You've changed your story a few times now.

If you got drafted by the Phils why did you quit, anyway? Winning doesn't matter in college you moron, it's about making a name for yourself. I think you tried out and didn't make it.

See this is where you have to read EVERY POST before commenting. Yes they drafted me, but it was to their rookie league team with a signing bonus of like 15 grand. It was a bullshit offer and would have led me to nothing but being a drunken minor league prospect with nowhere to go. You all say "drafted" like I intended to play for the phillies, which like... 2% of all people drafted get to do.

Instead of going to the Phillies, I went to COLLEGE, to get EDUCATED. Yeah it hasn't worked out as planned so far, I might have gotten more dumb, but regardless, to some people you filthy cunt winning is EVERYTHING. I went 12-0 as a closer my junior/senior year combined and thats with a pretty worthless strength of schedule. We play 20ish games a year and with over half of them being 20-4 blowouts it was a pretty good record. ANYWAYS... I got scholarship offers to play at Hawaii and So.Co which is pretty much colorado's only college baseball program, with UNC's crashing and burning, and when I went there without signing a scholarship offer, they had me show up at tryouts to see if i'd want to play, even though I expressly said I was done.

If you want to get complex about it, I ended my career with a torn ulner collateral ligament(elbow), a torn labrum and a partially torn rotator cuff(shoulder) as well as a pinched siatic nerve. Baseball was hell on my body and I couldn't cut it in the pro's, but that doesn't mean anything about my being drafted.

NOW, back to that Helton deal, I threw an absolute FIT when I heard about it, and decided that if it went through the rockies would file for bankruptcy because they would sell 0 tickets. oh well were going to get raped by the Diamondbacks this year who just resigned an over the hill randy johnson, the Dodgers who continue to get better every year and a Giants team that in a few years just might be as shitty as we are, with their age difficulties. Oh well, pro baseball is boring as fuck, Rockies tickets are 4 dollars and yet they still cant sell out.

NOW, back to that Helton deal, I threw an absolute FIT when I heard about it, and decided that if it went through the rockies would file for bankruptcy because they would sell 0 tickets. oh well were going to get raped by the Diamondbacks this year who just resigned an over the hill randy johnson, the Dodgers who continue to get better every year and a Giants team that in a few years just might be as shitty as we are, with their age difficulties. Oh well, pro baseball is boring as fuck, Rockies tickets are 4 dollars and yet they still cant sell out.

I can't get over how awful the Helton deal would have been for both teams. The Sawx give up Lowell, Taverez or Hansen and, what was it? Two pitching prospects? The Rockies give up Helton.

This deal would have been dumb for the Sawx because:
They give up at least four players, including a servicable, if old, third baseman, two prospects and potentially a good young pitcher (Hansen). I guess it would have been nice to cut loose Tavarez, but Helton would not have been enough. Sure, he's a good hitter... but at Coors Field.

Dumb for the Rox because:
First there's what you said- they lose their star player. And in return they get Lowell, who, as was said before can still field, but can he hit? In '05, he couldn't hit a beach ball with a tennis racket, then he moves to Fenway Paak, and he spends a whole season peppering the wall and he's got doubles coming out of his ass. Shit, I could probably hit a double at Fenway- and I'm the guy who goes to the batting cages and bunts. Then they get two prospects- maybe good, maybe not, and Tavarez (shit) or maybe Hansen (good).

I like it when shitty things happen to the Red Sox, but not when it hurts other teams. And about RJ... well, I'll miss him just a little bit. He pitched really well at times last season- great, in fact- but mostly he was a source of entertainment for my brothers and myself. We decided that he is completley insane and spent the whole season making up "crazy shit RJ says / does".

I hate when I try to talk to a friend I haven't spoken to in months on MSN,he doesn't reply.

You wonder why I stay out of relationships:Smug:

And I hate when guys tell you bullshit,oh I love you,I love you,I love you,then he goes back to his country and completely forgets about you.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.