the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that the titanic sank and some shitty movie about it was made. Just imagine if god pushed the ice bergs aside and everyone sailed away into the sun drinking expensive wine on a huge fucking ship.

1. Kate Winslet would not have a career
2. Some shitty 4 hour movie would not exist.
3. Celion Dion would not have majority of the populations money in her bank

God sun..... you were not hot enough to melt the ice bergs. damn you

yeah, the Titanic was horrible... the movie, that is. I would have hated to be on that fucking boat!!

:ill:

!

I would have loved it!. I would have imagined it like a scary ride at a theme park. j/k

It took awile for it to sink and was COLD. All the people at the tip of the ship were rich and probably were scared the most since all the poor people were dead already in a more peaceful way! (good job on the life boats and complete self righteous arrogance and stupidity). Let me add the person and people who designed the ship probably felt really bad for being complete idiots!!!. If water can't go through something is goes over it!. I do not even design boats/ships for christ sakes.

I hate not being rich because I can not pay a female to do things. I envy people that can do this. Someone who pays a hot maid,etc... so lucky. Sometimes in movies you see this and think that must be the life right there.

I hate not being rich because I can not pay a female to do things. I envy people that can do this. Someone who pays a hot maid,etc... so lucky. Sometimes in movies you see this and think that must be the life right there.

Usually those people are fat cunts who couldn't get a chick if their life depended on it, bullshit!!!

One day I will be rich and I could get people killed, or hire some hot women to serve me food while I hire a band/orchestra to perform for me...

if the cops come for me I can get them killed, while I go to a different planet :OMG:

and I will hire someone to build a fucking time machine :OMG:

In Flames being one of my favourite bands, i love their material since they formed to and including Clayman. Everything after is a fucking abomination and i hope they break up, sellout fucking cunts, sold their souls to the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.