the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think selling their souls to the Devil would help them.

I have heard that old blues guitarists sold their soul to the devil to receive the gift of guitar playing and influence the world for years to come.

It's not surprising since people involved deep in religion generally find rock and roll and normal music to be 'evil'.

Christians.... hey pilgrims... listen to our stupid christian music!

I find pop and "Christian" music to be much more Satanic than any metal or rock because it has a scary influence on the people who listen to it. I mean, really, if Satan wanted to destroy the world, the best thing he could do to accomplish that is get involved in popular music, and I believe he has done that.

I find pop and "Christian" music to be much more Satanic than any metal or rock because it has a scary influence on the people who listen to it. I mean, really, if Satan wanted to destroy the world, the best thing he could do to accomplish that is get involved in popular music, and I believe he has done that.

That's pure logic and reasoning right there. I applaud you.

Isis.

Inferior to Neurosis, without the intensity of Cult of Luna, without the majesty of Opeth or the beauty of Agalloch. Or as cerebral as (older) Tool. In particular, the new Agalloch album shows up Isis badly. Not that they're exactly the same, but in terms of creating these sweeping epic soundscapes that shift subtly, Agalloch leaves them for dead.

I can't tolerate the vocals at all, I think they're too abrasive for the music and expressionless. The drumming sounds too tinny (again compare to Agalloch) and they are just plain boring.

That's my two cents worth for anyone who cares.

hmm.. hell awaits... something about your location makes me wana say...
Welcome to Aurora... not just a place to be but a state of mind...

ANYWAYS, that phone pic was just mantastic, loved every second of my penis turning itself inwards and hiding within my small intestine, it was super. Back to the rap point people were making a few pages back... Talent or not, it hurts my brain. It's quite ironic that people can write poetry about killing people and such, and don't tell me I know nothing of the genre, if I have to hear another person tell me about Lil Wayne ill cut my Lil Wayne off.

And one more thing... Every time you touch yourself a puppy gets run over by a truck... Think about that the next time you play with YOUR lil wayne.

OH! and i almost forgot... with the Rox/Sox trade.... Helton cant hit at Coors.... he was on steroids... lol.... Last year he hit like .307 with 17 homeruns after hitting like .370 with 40.... when the Balco. thing exploded he got TINY and was shitty... the dude was on roids.

I hate feel sick in the morning when I have class at 8am. I drove all the way down here and still felt sick, so now I'm just in the library getting my metal on. I should be in Sociology but... seriously, Metal > Sociology.

OH! and i almost forgot... with the Rox/Sox trade.... Helton cant hit at Coors.... he was on steroids... lol.... Last year he hit like .307 with 17 homeruns after hitting like .370 with 40.... when the Balco. thing exploded he got TINY and was shitty... the dude was on roids.

He was coming off an injury and had a huge stomach virus throughout the season, actually.

Isis.

Inferior to Neurosis, without the intensity of Cult of Luna, without the majesty of Opeth or the beauty of Agalloch. Or as cerebral as (older) Tool. In particular, the new Agalloch album shows up Isis badly. Not that they're exactly the same, but in terms of creating these sweeping epic soundscapes that shift subtly, Agalloch leaves them for dead.

I can't tolerate the vocals at all, I think they're too abrasive for the music and expressionless. The drumming sounds too tinny (again compare to Agalloch) and they are just plain boring.

That's my two cents worth for anyone who cares.

all Tool is crap. Maynard is a hack.

I hate that my 10-year high school reunion is coming up. Not only does it signify that I'm getting old, it also means I have to see at least 8 people that I'd prefer NOT encountering for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.