the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northeast US :kickass:

Indeed. This is pretty much the capitol of the universe.

And the Ana Nicole Smith thing is hardly new. This kind of thing has always happened. It's not so much that she died, it's that it's unclear how she died. I'm not saying I give a shit, put most people are curious as to how a 39 year old woman just sort of died one day. Though it turns out now that she was very ill.

It's also interesting to people because a very young child is involved. Several people fighting over custody of a child is news, and probably would be even if they weren't famous. Elian Gonzales, anyone? (Though that was a more complex situation, it's still the same basic issue).

Also, hating the country because news stories seem frivolous is, well, retarded. We have 24/7 news coverage. What the fuck are they supposed to talk about all day?

And the Ana Nicole Smith thing is hardly new. This kind of thing has always happened. It's not so much that she died, it's that it's unclear how she died. I'm not saying I give a shit, put most people are curious as to how a 39 year old woman just sort of died one day. Though it turns out now that she was very ill.

It's also interesting to people because a very young child is involved. Several people fighting over custody of a child is news, and probably would be even if they weren't famous. Elian Gonzales, anyone? (Though that was a more complex situation, it's still the same basic issue).

Also, hating the country because news stories seem frivolous is, well, retarded. We have 24/7 news coverage. What the fuck are they supposed to talk about all day?

Well put, except that there is quite a bit of stuff going on in the world besides Anna Nicole. But still, you pretty much summed it up.

we made elian gonzalez news and then kicked him out of our country, LOLOCAUST. Plus anna nicole was a playboy bunny... and to me that is news, when any of them do ANYTHING. :worship: :worship:

thanks for the amorphis album recommendations... what album do i have? its fucking atrocious, and after everything i heard about them i was more disappointed than a fat kid eating a tofu cake.:cry:

every part of the US is no good, no matter if it is east, west, north or south. This country is going down, fast. With no parachute. I hope the premise in V for Vendetta actually happens. I am ashamed to call this place home...

oh yeah, and I hate the US ov A :kickass:

I live in fucking Texas. It's February. WINTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING OVER HERE! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Also, I hate being sick. I'm probably going to lose my job because I called in today but I don't care, the place is a hellhole anyway. This is the first time I've called in... ever... to any job... and they want to fire me. Fucking assholes. Asshole, rather, as it's only one guy.

We have 24/7 news coverage. What the fuck are they supposed to talk about all day?

Are you kidding me? Do you even realize how many stories the 24 hr news channels don't even mention? There's a german channel that I watch over here and they have a news program and they talk about tons of important shit that the American news channels don't even bother with. All you have to do is watch BBC world or most any other foreign news program and you'll realize just how much is left out of American news programs.

Are you kidding me? Do you even realize how many stories the 24 hr news channels don't even mention? There's a german channel that I watch over here and they have a news program and they talk about tons of important shit that the American news channels don't even bother with. All you have to do is watch BBC world or most any other foreign news program and you'll realize just how much is left out of American news programs.

I'll second that.

The best news I find comes off of BBC.

God Save the Queen. Roight! I'll have to call me barister on you, I will!

edit: Sod off you nonce!

what, no love for the midwest?

oh well, I never heard anyone say "MIDWESTERN and proud", and probably for good reason.

man, I can't believe I've only been home today for like 2 hours

woke up, went to school then to work, came home had dinner, went to workout for 2 hours and now I'm home

this is pretty much how every weekday is for me nowadays

I hate that moron who shot up the mall. I can think of plently people who need to be shot over some random people in an mall. what a dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.