the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy technical death metal alot, though probably more of the early to mid 90's tech DM

what I don't like about the genre is that alot of the bands have very little emotion in the music. Beyond the emotion thing, many of the bands just can't seem to play music with any sort of control or consistency. Onset of putrefaction was about as technical as it gets, but the drumming and the riffs still had some sort of consistency where you could headbang to it and not be afraid that the riff would change every split second.

alot of the bands (like spawn of possession) play riffs that change nearly every split second, and the music tends to be completely out of control

* I Hope that made sense*

That reminds me of Star Wars.

"They're more machine then band now..."

"..twisted and evil".

Meh. They've got potential, but are too focused on technicality and suffer greatly in the songwriting department. They're more like a machine than a band, like Yngwie Malmsteen.

Yngwie pisses me off. He's great but can't write a damned song.

Bah......I thought you could do better than that. I recant my previous statement that I liked your style.

:zzz:

Meh, I don't quite remember what I was saying nor do I remember what you said but if you feel like repeating it I'm sure I could do a little better... If it was insulting oh well, I can take it.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I have 3 male cousins and 9 female. Alot to pick from.

I don't even know what 80% of my cousins look like or what there names are. My parents have never gotten along so we never visit anyone. Plus when your family is poor you can't exactly travel you know. oh well

I could not even name 12 cousins. It's cool you can actually have family dinners,etc..

I always see movies where families hang out and have fun and think how great that would be.

I have 28 First cousins... on my dads side. And 7 more on my mums. Christmas was a fucking huge event back in the day, now it is just a day for food.

Hate thread... well i Hate having to plan travell and accomadation everytime i go to a concert. I think i should just move to the city and work at Burger boys.

are your cousins greasy too?

:loco:

Nah they are all good looking/hot. Except the odd one or two.

I don't even know what 80% of my cousins look like or what there names are. My parents have never gotten along so we never visit anyone. Plus when your family is poor you can't exactly travel you know. oh well

I could not even name 12 cousins. It's cool you can actually have family dinners,etc..

I always see movies where families hang out and have fun and think how great that would be.

Yeah for me its been easy because I used to live with them all. Well in Rome, not in the same house, so I would see them often and therefore remember the names. I do love the dinners though, its all just a massive laugh, and someone always gets pissed off so theres a big arguement. The smaller cousins getting hit round the head because they copy swear words from the rest of us, while the mum shouts at them in Italian, now thats funny.

Pablo is the man.

Dees guyss talkin to mee... like he knowsss me!
PABLO THIS IS MY JOB MAN! I TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY! as he says this hes got one's stickin out the crack of his ass..

oh man thats nothing compared to his commercial for huevo splash...

WEVOOOO SPLASH YOUUUUU SEXI MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

Oh shit, Born in a Mourning Hall came on, hold plz.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Ok, so I live in a place called Denver, Colorado, and for those of you who get to live in beautiful places like Rome and Italy and really anywhere BORN IN A MOURNING HALL
The Peter Pan will never reach THE OTHER SIDE!!!
back to my point... anywhere in Europe where you hvae all that history, guess what... all I have is cows. Yeah, fucking cows. Sure the mountains are like three hours away and purple mountains majesty blah blah blah, but no, not where I am at college, just cows. So fuck you. I hate you. Good for your relatives for not fleeing to this godforsaken country back in the day, because nowadays its pretty much hip hop and aids, neither of which i specifically would invite into my house...

Status
Not open for further replies.