the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever gave you a masters in english is rolling in their grave.... You ought to be ashamed of yourself and the institution you attended should be shut down and bombed to the point of obliteration... I am completely embarrassed to share your field of study, and tomorrow I plan on changing my major to dance.

:tickled:

How dare you speak that way of the great Mars Hill!!!

I like your style, even if you are a lily-white, cheese-fart, flat-headed, bug-eyed fatass midwesterner. Now go drink some Milwaukee's Best and make out with your sister.

How dare you speak that way of the great Mars Hill!!!

I like your style, even if you are a lily-white, cheese-fart, flat-headed, bug-eyed fatass midwesterner. Now go drink some Milwaukee's Best and make out with your sister.

Lilly has two l's, and as for that I am Italian.... So I look at little more Hispanic than white..... yummm.... cheese..... flat head? I'm not sure whether you're referring to the one on my neck or in the great beyond after the shaft of my cock, but I don't think either is very flat... Bug-eyed? I have really sunken eyes, it makes me look sleepy a lot of the time, and fatass? yeah... you got me there, oh well... I really like food... fuck you though. Let's see what else... I don't drink, kind of not my thing, and I don't have a sister, though I do have some rather attractive cousins.

Lilly has two l's, and as for that I am Italian.... So I look at little more Hispanic than white..... yummm.... cheese..... flat head? I'm not sure whether you're referring to the one on my neck or in the great beyond after the shaft of my cock, but I don't think either is very flat... Bug-eyed? I have really sunken eyes, it makes me look sleepy a lot of the time, and fatass? yeah... you got me there, oh well... I really like food... fuck you though. Let's see what else... I don't drink, kind of not my thing, and I don't have a sister, though I do have some rather attractive cousins.

:lol: Nice...

I kept waking up during the night with the most awful heart burn I've ever had. It was terrible. What's more, since I barley slept during the night, my alarm didn't wake me up. It was set for 6:00 and I didn't wake up until 8:30.

I dont think they have myspace or whatever else.

If I was allowed I would do mine.

So it seems I'm not the only one with such a problem... However I don't know that even if it was allowed I would do mine, because if I had a child who had a webbed foot or split tongue or something of that nature I'd have to drown it or something, and I don't know how I'd live with myself after that.:kickass: :kickass:

So it seems I'm not the only one with such a problem... However I don't know that even if it was allowed I would do mine, because if I had a child who had a webbed foot or split tongue or something of that nature I'd have to drown it or something, and I don't know how I'd live with myself after that.:kickass: :kickass:

Hahaha.

I don't have any hot cousins.

In fact, I don't really have many cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.