the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha.

I don't have any hot cousins.

In fact, I don't really have many cousins.

Most of my cousins are from Kansas and are dudes (so I won't comment on how they look)

I have another cousin that resides in Texas. She's half mexican, and weighs 412 pounds to be exact. She's the joke of the family, but I don't make fun of her because it's my lazy Aunt's fault for giving in to everything she wants.

Most of my cousins are from Kansas and are dudes (so I won't comment on how they look)

I have another cousin that resides in Texas. She's half mexican, and weighs 412 pounds to be exact. She's the joke of the family, but I don't make fun of her because it's my lazy Aunt's fault for giving in to everything she wants.

That blows.

I have a very very very distant cousin who is mentally retarded. I went to an Xmas party and she was there. My uncle was going on about how the liquor that he recently made came out bad and he was like "That's so retarded." And then he was like "Holy shit, I feel like an ass!". It was kind of funny....

(Yea, I'm a horrible person).

Lilly has two l's, and as for that I am Italian.... So I look at little more Hispanic than white..... yummm.... cheese..... flat head? I'm not sure whether you're referring to the one on my neck or in the great beyond after the shaft of my cock, but I don't think either is very flat... Bug-eyed? I have really sunken eyes, it makes me look sleepy a lot of the time, and fatass? yeah... you got me there, oh well... I really like food... fuck you though. Let's see what else... I don't drink, kind of not my thing, and I don't have a sister, though I do have some rather attractive cousins.

Bah......I thought you could do better than that. I recant my previous statement that I liked your style.

:zzz:

girls no matter what their weight or size get what they want.

but fat, ugly dudes never get what they want.

giving them the right to vote was the first mistake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.