the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird that some people hate necrophagist but love gorguts

gorguts is prolly the most technical death metal band ever

That's not weird at all. Gorguts is not about technicality per se, but more about exploring the sonic and artistic possibilities of death metal. Necrophagist is more about exploring the "look how fast I can sweep pick" possibilities of the genre, and it's completely sterile and lacking in artistic vision. Also, that guitar player from Necrophagist is such a generic shredder. I'll take Jason Becker over that guy any day.

Gorguts actually have unique and interesting chords and notes/sounds and concepts where Necrophagist is more like lead playing.

I would not place both together just because they play tech death.

I hate hearing about anna nicole smith at this point. Good god

Why not just put a crown on her head and claim her as the new jesus christ.

I hate hearing about anna nicole smith at this point. Good god

Why not just put a crown on her head and claim her as the new jesus christ.

I don't know why people are so obsessed over some insecure white trash loser like her. then again, people talk about Paris Hilton all the time and I'm sure Hollyweird be all over her death if she dies.

this country sucks. I can't understand why America is so obsessed with such vapid brainless people.

I don't know why people are so obsessed over some insecure white trash loser like her. then again, people talk about Paris Hilton all the time and I'm sure Hollyweird be all over her death if she dies.

this country sucks. I can't understand why America is so obsessed with such vapid brainless people.

yeah what the hell.

Obviously hollywood and mainstream culture is going to obscess over it because they know nothing, but why the news ?. I notice the news generally comes off like MTV a lot off times. I watch the news because I want to know things and be a better person because watching the news is suppose to teach you things and make you more mature, then almost do not want too watch the news because their is so much things going on in the world that could be talked about over some junkie model. It's not just this recent anna thing is but the news always takes attention in things with hollywood running them into the ground, things that have no significance outside of mainstream culture where I wonder why should it be on the news. I'm not a mainstream person and don't give a shit about it and really doubt majority of the people watching news care about trends and mainstream culture and being 'cool' or whatever the hell mainstream culture is about. I just want to to escape it and it's impossible. Why even care about anything you know when living in this country.

yeah what the hell.

Obviously hollywood and mainstream culture is going to obscess over it because they know nothing, but why the news ?. I notice the news generally comes off like MTV a lot off times. I watch the news because I want to know things and be a better person because watching the news is suppose to teach you things and make you more mature, then almost do not want too watch the news because their is so much things going on in the world that could be talked about over some junkie model. It's not just this recent anna thing is but the news always takes attention in things with hollywood running them into the ground, things that have no significance outside of mainstream culture where I wonder why should it be on the news. I'm not a mainstream person and don't give a shit about it and really doubt majority of the people watching news care about trends and mainstream culture and being 'cool' or whatever the hell mainstream culture is about. I just want to to escape it and it's impossible. Why even care about anything you know when living in this country.

The news is not about 'information' anymore. They're not "selfless people with responsibilities to the nation".. they have a very clear agenda.. to give people what they want in order to earn money. Its a source of wealth for the ones behind it than a mode of mass communication for the people they're addressing with their messages. Fast food sells more than nutritious meals.

A few months ago, some 4 year old retard fell into a hole in the ground (at some sort of a construction site) and it was broadcasted live for the whole fucking day on every news channel there is in India.. only because that kid belonged to a 'lower-class' or 'minority' of people and it would have made a great 'breaking news' headline. It wasn't as if a controversy was planned against that retard.. he fell cause he couldn't bloody SEE well. I'd rather watch a stationary landscape picture all day than watch a 'news channel' that only knows how to satisfy the 'mainstream audience'. A very few remain with genuine motives, which terribly blows.

Its up to the people in the end to filter their sources of input, which is a heavy burden.

:lol:

Plus he does a great voice of that movie guy.. keanu reaves and arnold shwartznigger.

...and ^ racial slur right there... I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell his name, and if it was I'm not sure he would have been elected governator of California... Maybe Arkansas or Mississippi, probably Alabama even, but not hippie California, they would frown upon his shwartzenigger name, and he'd be the subject of another Kanye West rant on MTV with Mike Myers.

To those of you who hate America... yeah, our news is stupid, but if you don't like it... you can leave? There's not a person here who wants you to stay if you're just going to badmouth everything here. Honestly, hollywood is stupid and the news is capitalistic, but it's America, NO SHIT! Nobody thinks you're cool because you don't like us, NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER. It's not anti-conformity or anything to think america does everything wrong, you fit in with the rest of the world. Pretty soon we will put up a wall, and if you don't wana be here, LEAVE.

Oh, and can you recommend a good Amorphis album? I have one and the cover is red and the whole fuckin thing is red, and its awful, so if theres a better one would you let me know thanks!

...and ^ racial slur right there... I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell his name, and if it was I'm not sure he would have been elected governator of California... Maybe Arkansas or Mississippi, probably Alabama even, but not hippie California, they would frown upon his shwartzenigger name, and he'd be the subject of another Kanye West rant on MTV with Mike Myers.

To those of you who hate America... yeah, our news is stupid, but if you don't like it... you can leave? There's not a person here who wants you to stay if you're just going to badmouth everything here. Honestly, hollywood is stupid and the news is capitalistic, but it's America, NO SHIT! Nobody thinks you're cool because you don't like us, NOBODY ELSE DOES EITHER. It's not anti-conformity or anything to think america does everything wrong, you fit in with the rest of the world. Pretty soon we will put up a wall, and if you don't wana be here, LEAVE.

Oh, and can you recommend a good Amorphis album? I have one and the cover is red and the whole fuckin thing is red, and its awful, so if theres a better one would you let me know thanks!

I never said I hated America, just American culture.

and Kanye West is a subhuman chimpanzee who needs to keep his opinions to himself.

I would like you to shut the fuck up.

Reactions: ~Neurotica

Get the following:

The Karelian Isthmus
Privilege of Evil EP
Tales From the Thousand Lakes
Black Winter Day EP
Elegy
My Kantele EP
Eclipse

I don't hate america or mind living here. I just hate the culture and some laws. Regardless if could live somewhere else would without a doubt. I fantasize all the time about living somewhere else.

anyways....

Check out these amorphis albums when they were about death, doom and gloom.

The Karelian Isthmus,Tales From The Thousand Lakes.

Not a day goes by where I dont day dream about living in Scandinavia or even north east united states where all the cool metalheads seem to be.

northeast united states?!

be thankful you live in a place where snow is rare! I don't care how unkvlt and ungrim this makes me sound, but I hate three foot snow drifts and -10 degree temps.

northeast united states?!

be thankful you live in a place where snow is rare! I don't care how unkvlt and ungrim this makes me sound, but I hate three foot snow drifts and -10 degree temps.

Hahaha, I think that (before this winter and the last) Michigan was the best place to live weather wise.

We had nice warm days, never too hot, and we had decent amounts of snow ... but never too much. This winter we had rain up the ass, then got molested by snow and extreme cold the past month. I want to go to Oregon (Portland probably) and see how it is there, because a friend of mine says it is beautiful there and that it rains alot (which I would love) and look into maybe moving there in the future (depending on my economic status anyways.)

Status
Not open for further replies.