the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not cutting mine. Most girls dont like long hair on guys but the ones who do will flock over to you easier then the rest.

Bitches always like to feel my hair because I take good care of it and they always ask me how I got such healthy hair and I tell them it's because I have a massive cock.

Scene chicks dig me, and my hair.

And theres about one metal chick in my school, and by metal chick I mean children of bodom type person. She saw me wearing an Emperor shirt and purposley unzipped her jacket so I could see her Bodom shirt. I was thinking about apporaching her, but I saw she had patches of gay bands on her jacket and figured Bodom was the only half not-shitty band she liked.

Scene chicks dig me, and my hair.

And theres about one metal chick in my school, and by metal chick I mean children of bodom type person. She saw me wearing an Emperor shirt and purposley unzipped her jacket so I could see her Bodom shirt. I was thinking about apporaching her, but I saw she had patches of gay bands on her jacket and figured Bodom was the only half not-shitty band she liked.

Who cares? Fuckin' tap that ass. You don't get many chances when you're walking around in a fuckin' Emperor shirt.

you don't approach girls because they like mediocre metal bands?? LOL are you kidding me??

jeez at least she likes metal and won't get pissed at you for playing slayer or something in her presence

Eh, I already have some emo chick licking my ass and a girlfriend anyway, both of them very pretty. I have plenty of ass to tap.

The somewhat metal chick was good looking, but she walked like she had taken one too many up the butt. Like fuckin Tommy from the Rugrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.